Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Yacht Club Spa (or other) in the Vacation Planning forums; My wife may possibly be interested in spa services at WDW during our trip in October. I know that the Yacht and Beach Club (our hotel) has its own services. ...
    Disney's Folly is offline C-Ticket Holder

Yacht Club Spa (or other)

My wife may possibly be interested in spa services at WDW during our trip in October. I know that the Yacht and Beach Club (our hotel) has its own services. I am curious to know if anyone has ever used their services and recommend it. Or if there are better spa services located elsewhere in WDW. I am not sure if it is something where you can only get it at the hotel youre staying at.

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: Yacht Club Spa (or other)

The Yacht Club spa is nice. It is very convenient since you will be staying there. She will not be dissapointed, however, the spa at Saratoga Springs is top notch! If she wants a more luxurious spa experience, then I would suggest booking there. You can book at Saratoga even if you are not staying there.

williams is offline C-Ticket Holder

If you stay at Yacht & Beach Club, so, you do not need to go to other spa. When we stayed there I had used Yacht Club spa services and I think it was not horrible so I also suggest you do not go any other spa because you have selected one of the best Disney’s hotels that have all great amenities.

Best Regards,

Neeka7701 is offline B-Ticket Holder

I went to the dolphin (or was it swan?? Well only one of then has a spa......) and it was a beautiful spa, and you can walk there from the yacht and beach club! I usually stay at the beach club and the walk is no problem, but you could also take a boat there too. i thought the spa was really great! they treat you like your the queen of england!
    My Walt Disney World Vacations
    2001-Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002-Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2003-Beach Club
    2004-Beach Club
    2005-Beach Club
    2006-Beach Club and Beach Club at Christmas
    2007-Beach Club
    2008-Beach Club
    2009-Port Orleans Riverside
    2010-Port Orleans Riverside

I Love that little Duck!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

The way I understand it is that there are only really 3 spas at WDW, the Grand Floridian, the Saratoga Springs and the Mandara Spa at the Dolphin, the rest have spa services but may not have everything your looking for. I know I have heard complaints about the spa at the Boardwalk (i think it was the Boardwalk) that when someone was getting a massage they could hear all the goings on in the gym which is right next to where the massage was being given, in other words it's not the total package with the calming sounds and scents etc.. I guess that would be one of the differences between a true spa and spa services. I'm not saying the Yacth and Beach Club wouldn't be a pleasant experience, I would just call first to find out the details.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Disney's Folly is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    The way I understand it is that there are only really 3 spas at WDW, the Grand Floridian, the Saratoga Springs and the Mandara Spa at the Dolphin, the rest have spa services but may not have everything your looking for. I know I have heard complaints about the spa at the Boardwalk (i think it was the Boardwalk) that when someone was getting a massage they could hear all the goings on in the gym which is right next to where the massage was being given, in other words it's not the total package with the calming sounds and scents etc.. I guess that would be one of the differences between a true spa and spa services. I'm not saying the Yacth and Beach Club wouldn't be a pleasant experience, I would just call first to find out the details.
    Thanks! This is actually the first i heard this and it very much helps. It isn't really for me but i'd like for my wife to have a good experience if/when she has a spa day down there. (I may run off and play while she does that!)

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Have a great time and let us know how it went and BTW you are free to book at any spa, you do not have to be a guest of the resort.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!