Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Will resorts hold your bags in the Vacation Planning forums; Will a resort hold your bags if you arrive early? My wife and I will be flying into Orlando early and going straight to one of the parks. If we ...
    LensGrinder is offline B-Ticket Holder

Will resorts hold your bags

Will a resort hold your bags if you arrive early? My wife and I will be flying into Orlando early and going straight to one of the parks. If we don't use the luggage feature with the magical express will the Pop Century resort hold our bags until we return for check in time.
    If we choose to let the magical express get our bags, about when can we expect our bags in our rooms?
    "Remember, no man is a failure who has friends."

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

Re: Will resorts hold your bags

they will hold your bags... magical express experiences... some are bad and some are good.. i checked in our room got something to eat.. walked around epcot went on our haunted carriage ride and went back to the room and our bags were there.. i had a good experience.. but i have heard tales of people not getting them til way later.. so i planed for that.. i packed anything i needed with me and put everything else under the plane and with magical express.. my camera and such was on me.. so when i walked off the plane i was park ready..

its completely up to you.. if it had went badly i would have been buying me a outfit for the next day...lol
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"

Even if you don't use Magical Express, they will hold your bags and place them in your room when your room is available. Often we have been able to check in early also, so we have been able to go ahead and put luggage in the rooms ourselves.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Yes, Disney has bell hop/bag services just like any other hotel.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

DebšošS is offline There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday!
    1062.3 miles from my "Home Away From Home" resort Boardwalk Villas

Yes, they will hold your bags at the hotel. They'll hold them for as long as you need. They even have refrigeration units for medicines or food items. If you have a laptop tell them and they'll lock it up in their safe.

I've used ME bag delivery many times. Sometimes they're delivered RAW sometimes not. It has taken as much as 3 hours for them to deliver the bags. You don't have to be in the room for them to deliver them either. I'll leave a tip on the table by the door and head off to the parks. Sometimes it's easier for me to bring my bags to the ME bus from the plane. Especially if it's late arrival.