Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Cheap Hotel Accomodations in the Vacation Planning forums; I LOVE TO GO TO ORLANDO WITH THE KIDS TO SEE ALL THE ATRACTIONS SUCH AS WALT DISNEY, MGM, ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE AND ALL THE OTHER GREAT SITES ORLANDO HAS ...
    DREAMTEAM is offline A-Ticket holder

Cheap Hotel Accomodations

I LOVE TO GO TO ORLANDO WITH THE KIDS TO SEE ALL THE ATRACTIONS SUCH AS WALT DISNEY, MGM, ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE AND ALL THE OTHER GREAT SITES ORLANDO HAS TO OFFER. IT CAN GET EXPENSIVE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY TO GO AND ENJOY. WE GO EVERY COUPLE OF YEARS TO ORLANDO, BUT THIS YEAR WAS A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT. I ACUTALLY SAVED A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY WITH THIS TRAVEL DEAL THAT FLORIDA PASSPORT IS OFFERING. I NORMALLY PAY FOR ABOUT 6 NIGHTS IN ABOUT 600-700 DOLLARS FOR HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS. THIS OFFER FROM FLORIDA PASSPORT GAVE ME 5 NIGHTS AND 6 DAYS OF HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS FOR ONLY $149 DOLLARS TOTAL. NOW THATS NOT PER PERSON, THATS TOTAL. THE BEST THING IS FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH THE 500 DOLLARS IN SAVINGS WE FLEW TO FLORIDA WHICH CUT ABOUT 15 HOURS OF TRAVEL TIME. THE HOTEL WAS ACTUALLY REALLY NICE AND AT A PRIME LOCATION. THIS WORKED OUT GREAT, AND HOPEFULLY THEY HAVE IF NOT THE SAME DEAL, SOMETHING SIMULAR IN THE FUTURE. ITS WORTH A LOOK AT: WWW.FLORIDA-PASSPORT.COM

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by DREAMTEAM
    I LOVE TO GO TO ORLANDO WITH THE KIDS TO SEE ALL THE ATRACTIONS SUCH AS WALT DISNEY, MGM, ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE AND ALL THE OTHER GREAT SITES ORLANDO HAS TO OFFER. IT CAN GET EXPENSIVE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY TO GO AND ENJOY. WE GO EVERY COUPLE OF YEARS TO ORLANDO, BUT THIS YEAR WAS A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT. I ACUTALLY SAVED A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY WITH THIS TRAVEL DEAL THAT FLORIDA PASSPORT IS OFFERING. I NORMALLY PAY FOR ABOUT 6 NIGHTS IN ABOUT 600-700 DOLLARS FOR HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS. THIS OFFER FROM FLORIDA PASSPORT GAVE ME 5 NIGHTS AND 6 DAYS OF HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS FOR ONLY $149 DOLLARS TOTAL. NOW THATS NOT PER PERSON, THATS TOTAL. THE BEST THING IS FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH THE 500 DOLLARS IN SAVINGS WE FLEW TO FLORIDA WHICH CUT ABOUT 15 HOURS OF TRAVEL TIME. THE HOTEL WAS ACTUALLY REALLY NICE AND AT A PRIME LOCATION. THIS WORKED OUT GREAT, AND HOPEFULLY THEY HAVE IF NOT THE SAME DEAL, SOMETHING SIMULAR IN THE FUTURE. ITS WORTH A LOOK AT: WWW.FLORIDA-PASSPORT.COM
    Welcome to the boards!!!

Seems like you got an excellent deal. Usually for that price you usually "get what you pay for", which is not so good at times. Could you be more specific as to when you went and the name and location for the benefit of the members?

As a side note, it is very hard to read messages in all caps.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property