Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Best gym/ fitness center? in the Vacation Planning forums; I was just wondering what was the best gym on property. I know most of us have not used them but i was wondering, what peoples thoughts where on the ...
    cjdiggs is offline C-Ticket Holder

Best gym/ fitness center?

I was just wondering what was the best gym on property. I know most of us have not used them but i was wondering, what peoples thoughts where on the matter.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Never stayed at one of the resorts, so I've got no real opinions on this one. This is in no way saying that I don't do my best to keep my chops up while I'm in the neighborhood of my favorite place on Earth, so if it's of any use from one fitness-minded person to another who's concerned about staying fit while on the go, have you ever tried/heard of Russian Kettlebells? I came across them a little more than a year ago, and I'm still lamenting that I didn't know about them years ago. I have never found a more effective training aid. Whatever your game or whatever your goals, these things will make you better. I honestly haven't worked out in a gym since--there's been no need. They're so portable, you can get a dynamite workout groove on just about anywhere you happen to be.

I could go on for quite a while on these (kettlebells are one of a select handful of things that I'll gush over), but if you're interested, here's a couple links--

www.dragondoor.com
    www.russiankettlebells.com

(For what it's worth, a few individuals have claimed that K-bells resemble a Mickey......)
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

cjdiggs is offline C-Ticket Holder
    thank yo for the sites. i will definitly keep these in mind when i go in october.