Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Coroando Springs bus routes in the Vacation Planning forums; We are planing a return trip to Disney for May 2014. Our last stay was at CSR. Despite some negative reviews our stay at CSR two hearts ago was excellent ...
    RJPiner is offline A-Ticket holder

Coroando Springs bus routes

We are planing a return trip to Disney for May 2014. Our last stay was at CSR. Despite some negative reviews our stay at CSR two hearts ago was excellent except for the bus service.Our shortest wait was around 25 minutes while our longest wait clocked in at around frustrating 45 minutes (it is a fact my wife timed it.) Can anyone tell me if the CSR bus routes have improved or if Port Orleans Riverside would be a better option?
    Thank you!

Buzz2001 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Coroando Springs bus routes

I've always had a good experience with the service at CSR with the exception of DtD routes which is usually an issue for all resorts and even more now with all the construction.

CSR has added a internal bus route that serves all four bus stops, then heads to Blizzard Beach and back to all four bus stops. No more Blizzard Beach stops on the park routes.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz2001 View Post
    I've always had a good experience with the service at CSR with the exception of DtD routes which is usually an issue for all resorts and even more now with all the construction.

CSR has added a internal bus route that serves all four bus stops, then heads to Blizzard Beach and back to all four bus stops. No more Blizzard Beach stops on the park routes.
    Well that should help. I was annoyed by how long it took to catch a bus to DHS and when it finally came it was squished with people and a trip then to Blizzard Beach.

I wish they would fix their bus stops so they could load more than one bus at a time like POFC and POR. It can take forever to load wheelchairs and carts and there always seems to be a log jam of buses falling off schedule behind the lead bus. While it is an expense it would certainly pay off with guest satisfaction.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Buzz2001 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Well that should help. I was annoyed by how long it took to catch a bus to DHS and when it finally came it was squished with people and a trip then to Blizzard Beach.

I wish they would fix their bus stops so they could load more than one bus at a time like POFC and POR. It can take forever to load wheelchairs and carts and there always seems to be a log jam of buses falling off schedule behind the lead bus. While it is an expense it would certainly pay off with guest satisfaction.
    I'm with you