Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss New dining option at CSR! in the Vacation Planning forums; In addition to the existing food options at CSR, they have opened a dining location. Las Ventanas will be offering a la carte items for breakfast (7:00 11:00 am) ...
    Buzz2001 is offline C-Ticket Holder

New dining option at CSR!

In addition to the existing food options at CSR, they have opened a dining location. Las Ventanas will be offering a la carte items for breakfast (7:00 11:00 am) and lunch (11:00 am 2:00 pm). And yes, the DDP is accepted!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: New dining option at CSR!

Do you think this will take any pressure off the Rix? The Rix during early morning hours and park closing is always over the top crowded, swear it has to be over capacity. Is pepper market still a buffet in lieu of a food court?

I loved this resort but we usually pass it up because the food options are different than any other resort.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

I've never been to CSR. I need to make sure we start doing the resort hop and see the sights.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Buzz2001 is offline C-Ticket Holder

No, the buffet stop some time ago. It should help relieve Rix congested a little but probably would have been better if it had more prepared items.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by ohiodisneydad View Post
    I've never been to CSR. I need to make sure we start doing the resort hop and see the sights.
    You know my love for POR but I really, really like this resort too. It is beautiful and their lobby areas are even more impressive than POR. The store about equal. A lovely outside bar area as you look at a huge lake between the lobby buildings and most of the resort rooms. Every area has their own pool areas that are really nice. It usually comes up a little cheaper than POR or FC but not discounted as well as Caribbean Beach, which is my least favorite do to its layout.

My draw backs are the strange food options but now it seems that they may have corrected some of them if they turned Pepper Market back into a food court. (that was the only resort I knew of that had a food court or buffet as a quick service that seated you, brought you your beverage but tacked on a tip to a QS bill.) I didn't like the buffet when I was there the last time so we went to the Rix. The Rix offers a handful of grab and go hot foods for B,L,D,snack, ice cream, beverages. The refrigerator areas have some prepackage stuff, and they have a very limited dessert bakery area which is fine in the morning but pretty bare by evening.

The buses were slower mainly because of the odd system they had with two park buses going to Blizzard but now that a separate bus goes to Blizzard that could fix it that. Makes me kinda happy cause the resort has so much going for it. Amazing pool and best playground IMO on property.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.