Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Maps in the Vacation Planning forums; Im looking for a map of the area with hotels on it. I want to see the realtion they are to the monorail or in walking distance etc. As it ...
    mikey20 is offline A-Ticket holder

Maps

Im looking for a map of the area with hotels on it. I want to see the realtion they are to the monorail or in walking distance etc.
    As it looks that i might venture out for a day on my one once fiance has to go to conferences. I dont drive so i would really like to be close as possible while maintaing quality.

Any how back to the map. Where can i find an easy to read map thats somewhat accurate.

Thanks Michelle:mickey:

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Do you want an Orlando map or a WDW map? Again the walking distances, etc, all depends whether you are staying at a resort on Disney property or at a hotel somewhere else in Orlando. There is so much info out there(internet, books, videos, word of mouth) that without making some sort of decision as to where you are staying it can be a bit hard to point you in the right direction.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

mikey20 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would like a wdw map. And I have decided to definitely stay on site since it will be easier i think.

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    I think staying at WDW is probably a great choice for you. They have a great transportation system. Unfortunately i don't have a map of all of Disney property. I know one exists though, I used to hand it out at the hotel I worked at all the time. So I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you out.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    ok...now that we have narrowed it down...lol.... A lot of tour books have maps of WDW in them..some are not very to scale so beware. Trust me when I say, "You will NOT be walking from hotel to hotel to park, etc." WDW is just too big and there are many areas(roads) where foot traffic is not allowed. The monorail only runs to and from certain hotels and the only parks it goes to are the MK and to EPCOT. The bus system on property is great and there are also little ferry boats and other water transportation that run as well.

Read up on the property as much as possible to decide where to stay and which resort will be closest to where you want to spend time
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 05:10 PM.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Another great place to go for information and pictures is: http://www.allearsnet.com

They have a bunch of stuff.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    There is a pretty good property map in our own downloads section: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/download/ click on map: wdw property map.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page