Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss AP codes for June 2006 in the Vacation Planning forums; Well since it looks like WDW is going back to using codes for discount rates on rooms I am waiting for a code for June. I already have our room ...

AP codes for June 2006

Well since it looks like WDW is going back to using codes for discount rates on rooms I am waiting for a code for June. I already have our room booked, but sure would like to apply a discount! If anybody happens to get the code I sure would appreciate the heads up!!!!

TinkerBell702 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Gosh I have never used codes before is that because I am a pasholder or did they get rid od the Best Rate Program? I am trying to get rates from 2nd in June for a bday and they won't let me.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell702
    Gosh I have never used codes before is that because I am a pasholder or did they get rid od the Best Rate Program? I am trying to get rates from 2nd in June for a bday and they won't let me.
    The Best Rate Program didn't even last a year. Too many Passholder complaints. The last of the Best Rate Programs rates are only good up until the middle of April. Disney is going back to their old way of releasing codes. Book the room you want now for that date with the current rate and then when the codes come out you can call back and they will adjust the rate for you...as long as you do it quickly before the alloted amount of rooms for that particular resort get all booked.