Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Pop Century or Port Orleans FQ? in the Vacation Planning forums; ......
    esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 04:51 PM.

xbeccahx is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thank you so much! I was thinking that a backpack would be too hot, so I think I'll just bring one of my bigger purses. I always end up wanting to bring a lot of stuff, but I think I'll just rent a locker for sweatshirts and other stuff I'm not going to want to go back to the hotel for. And yea, I'd never think about bringing my luggage into the park! I can't believe people actually do. I'd rather just wait in the hotel until my room was ready than lug around suitcases! Some people are so odd, LOL.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic. - Sam the Eagle

Scrap-Vamp is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hey again Beccah

Our flight (from what I can remember - not done the trip in five and a half years!) is about 8.5-9 hours on the way there and 7.5 on the way back. We take off at 12.30 lunchtime in the UK and are due to arrive at about 4.30pm in Florida (local time), so that makes 9 hours

Don't really find jetlag a problem - in a lot of ways it helps as you get the most out of your first day as we always wake up early! On our three night trip to NYC last year we were up before six every day, which was great because we were able to pack in so much more Our first day this trip is Discovery Cove so we need to be up nice and early to beable to select our swim time. We also plan on being at the parks for rope drop each day - I find the excitement and magic makes it easier to keep going, although we have lots of sit down meals planned to help us recharge our batteries
    Jen xXx

xbeccahx is offline B-Ticket Holder
    That's not too long of a flight considering you're coming from another country. My flight is about 2 and a half hours. The wait is killing me, but I know as soon as I come back I'll be like "If I just would've been more patient I could be there now"!
    I was hoping I would win the Powerball so I could live in WDW, but that didn't work out so well for me. LOL
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic. - Sam the Eagle

Tinkerbell2293 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Probably around somewhere... most likely quoting Pirates.... or maybe not...
    It really depends on what you want. Price-wise, Pop is cheaper (as you already know.). It also has more pools. But POFQ has more dining choices.I'm not really sure about the transportation to or from either resort. (My choice would be POFQ because it's so relaxing. There are more families at Pop than there are POFQ.)
    "I guess I should explain/ I've got this problem with my brain/ Things get really scrambled in my head/ I have no short-term memory/ I forget things almost instantly/ I don't even know what I just said.../ Can I help you?" -Dory, Finding Nemo: The Musical!

Wishing I was at Disney World!

Me = Pirates Fan!! Yoho yoho a pirate's life for me! AAAARRRRRGGGG!

MAGIC KINGDOM
    Adventureland- Frontierland-Fantasyland- Liberty Square- Mickey's Toontown Fair- Tomorrowland- Main St, USA-

"Stupid fish!" "Technically, it's a cephalopod."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12