Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss June AP Rates. in the Vacation Planning forums; I know the AP rates go to June 3rd. I need them for June 8th, any ideas when they go farther into the month?...
    Boater is offline B-Ticket Holder

June AP Rates.

I know the AP rates go to June 3rd. I need them for June 8th, any ideas when they go farther into the month?
    Mark,

Stayed at:
    Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Fort Wilderness Cabins (and in a tent once YUCK),Animal Kingdom Lodge, Yacht Club, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Caribbean, Port Orleans (both), Coronado Springs, Dolphin, Most of the Hotel Row, Many other off-site.

There are already a couple of threads regarding the AP rates for June. The first thread is one that I started and will be posting on as soon as I hear something for the rest of you to share.

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ght=Rates+June

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ght=Rates+June

BTW....I will be arriving at WDW on June 8th as well! The guess for when the rates will be released is pretty much a **** shoot. Could be today or it could be a month from now....it's just a waiting game.

TinkerBell702 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I am going from the 9th - 11th and I am waiting too. I booked my room for PO already and will be calling back to get a price adjustment as soon as they come up. I hope there are rooms left at AP rates by the time I hear of the codes. I liked the Best Rate Program better
    Annual Passholder.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell702
    I liked the Best Rate Program better

You are the very first person that I've heard say that! I didn't like the restrictions that they had on booking dates. We don't always know 90 days out before our trip that we are actually going. Even when they changed it to 60 days out...still not good. What is the point of having an AP, yet not being able to make a spur of the moment decision to make a last minute trip to the world!

TinkerBell702 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I just wish we could book a trip with a AP rate anywhere from 6 months before the trip to 6 days. Spur of the moment trips are great but I aslo like plannning ahead for birthdays and holidays. I guess thats why I am frustrated with the codes.
    Annual Passholder.