Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Infant needs in the Vacation Planning forums; Hello, me and my family are staying at the Disney's All Star resort i'm bring my 1 year old baby and she is still on the bottle she drinks milk ...
    ladybug35 is offline A-Ticket holder

Infant needs

Hello, me and my family are staying at the Disney's All Star resort i'm bring my 1 year old baby and she is still on the bottle she drinks milk is there anywhere i can buy milk for her.:mickey:

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    Most of the hotels(I have never stayed at the All Star)sell milk and other food items in their gift shops(for a price of course). Milk can also be found at every restaurant. If you have a car, and a fridge in your room you may want to purchase milk off property, and keep a cold pack in the diaper bag.
    Maggie

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Maggie's right, you can get milk at the resorts and in the food courts, as well as the restaurants. All Star Resorts do not have refrigerators, unless you request one and then pay $10 a day for it.

Please, please, please be very careful carrying around milk in the Florida heat. It spoils very quickly, even with ice packs (I believe there is a kind made of blue gel that last longer, but plain old ice packs melt too fast). You will want to bring along dish soap and a bottle brush to scrub her bottles clean.

Other good things to know:
    Disney also has Baby Care Centers in each of the 4 theme parks, which are great places to take a break with your little one and handle all your baby's needs. And in an emergency, almost all the shops have diapers for sale - usually under the counters, so you may have to ask - they have like one or two diapers and a small pack of wipes.

Have a great trip!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Thanks for the information.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    alternative to milk if she can drink it is the pediasure in the plastic bottles. They dont have to be refridgerated and have a ***** type top to reseal them if they dont drink it all. Once unsealed they will keep about 4 hours in normal temps but the heat would shorten that time considerably. I cant remember the ages that drink them but if she is already on milk she should be fine with them ---ASK the doc to make sure tho.

P.S. the chocolate flavor is really good, strawberry is so-so, vanilla is tasty, and the banana is YUM
    keep the big boy(aka hubby) away from them or you wont have enuf for the kid LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

thank alot for info.