Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss how big is Pop? in the Vacation Planning forums; i have heard that if you dont get a preferred room, that you can wind up with a 15-20 minute walk to the main building from your room. is this ...
    rainbodragon is offline A-Ticket holder

Question how big is Pop?

i have heard that if you dont get a preferred room, that you can wind up with a 15-20 minute walk to the main building from your room. is this true? its just 2 adults, no crabby kids to drag back at the end of the day.

17 days lefthurry! hurry!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    it didnt seem that big.We were in the 70's building and that only took about 2-3 mins at the most.(and that was with a toddler) Well except for her wanting to stop at the fountain LOL Maybe a 5-10 minute walk depending on how tired you are from the main building to the farthest away room. A 20 minute walk would mean that it would be about a mile from the front desk to your room(most ppl can walk a mile in about that time at a normal pace) Anyone got actual distances or sizes on how far it actual is? I'm curious myself.

brianjoe is offline B-Ticket Holder
    we stayed in the 50's building last year on the 4 th floor over looking the lake .it tock us about 5 min at most to walk to the main building . it was great .......didnt have any trouble with anything
    and we are staying there again in june this year .....when you check in ask the CM at that checks u in what room they have and if u can pick where u can stay .thats what we did and it worked out great ..
    no matter where u you go there you are going to the world in june 2012