Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Port Orleans: French Quarter in the Vacation Planning forums; Its a pretty quiet place. Whatever building is pretty quiet. Great resort....
    Disney_God is offline A-Ticket holder
    Its a pretty quiet place. Whatever building is pretty quiet.

Great resort.
    Yo ho Yo ho a pirate's life for me....

kmzairdetail is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Just got back last night from 7 nights at POFQ.
    Stayed in Bldg 7 2nd floor. Real quiet, faced the parking lot. Walk was about 2 city blocks if that to the main bldg and pool. But we had nothing but time so thats ok. Food court was noisy though. Maybe they need acoustic tiles in the ceiling or something. Food was good however. Pool was great, Zach loved the dragon slide! Bus waits for parks no more than 15 min at most, and another 10 to pick up riverside guests. Look for my report soon!!
    Thanks Bob!!!!!!! LV Tour 2005

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I'll post more in my Trip Report, but I have to say how much we enjoyed FQ! Other than the distance from the parking lots (depending on the building), the resort, rooms, food, etc were wonderful! (We were first floor, Building 5 facing the courtyard) The new rooms are spacious (love the double sinks), and the small size of the property makes it a very quiet, warm place.

More to follow...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Monaco is offline A-Ticket holder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12