Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss June AP Rates still not out???? in the Vacation Planning forums; Gees I am goind to WDW the second week in June (June 9 -11) and the AP rates for those dates still have not been released. It's a month away. ...
    TinkerBell702 is offline C-Ticket Holder

June AP Rates still not out????

Gees I am goind to WDW the second week in June (June 9 -11) and the AP rates for those dates still have not been released. It's a month away. They have been released for the week prior. I already booked at the POR for those dates but I am starting to worry that they wont release those dates and I will have to pay full price or I will have to choose another resort. Any advice or predictions?
    Annual Passholder.

tiggerguy is online now All Around Good Guy
    If the resorts are near full for that time frame, most likely they will NOT need to release rooms at a discount rate. Most discounts are released when Disney feels they have to, to get a higher occupancy rate.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Thats so sad. I have never traveled to Disney in the past two years (have gone about 8 times) and not got a discount hotel room with my AP.
    Annual Passholder.

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder

Just Wondering

Just wondering if these discount codes you are talking about give you a better discount than you get in the AP section of WDW web site. I didnt know where else to ask this and we have jsut gotten our APs this year.

They are the same. They just have not released any discount rates yet past the first weekend in June. At least I think so.
    Annual Passholder.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Released today on MouseSavers.com (duplicate post from budget & moneysaving tips)

Annual Passholder Room-Only Discounts

Passholder discounts are currently available for check-ins for selected dates through 8/5/06.

Travel dates: 7/5/06-8/5/06. Available only at Yacht Club, Beach Club, Boardwalk (starting at $189/night plus tax for a standard room) and at Old Key West and Saratoga Springs (starting at $159/night plus tax for a Studio). Book by 8/5/06. Use code EZU.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page