Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Advice on POFQ Reservation in the Vacation Planning forums; We are heading to WDW soon and staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter. I know at other Disney resorts I've stayed at you can call ahead about a week ...
    T1nkfan is offline A-Ticket holder

Advice on POFQ Reservation

We are heading to WDW soon and staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter. I know at other Disney resorts I've stayed at you can call ahead about a week before and specifically request a building to stay in. I plan on doing this, only it's my first time at POFQ. I was thinking building 3 looks like it's closest to the bus depot, central reservations, and the dining area. Can anyone confirm this is true (I'm looking off a map) or offer a better suggestion?

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    French Quarter is a fairly compact resort, none of the buildings are really that long of a hike. Buildings 2, 3, 4, and 5 will all be pretty close.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

T1nkfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks so much! I figured they can't be that far apart.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    If you will be using the bus system much I would just call and ask for the building closest to the bus stop/main building..
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!