Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Value Resorts on Priceline??? in the Vacation Planning forums; It seems I remember from one of the podcast that they value resorts are now listed on priceline and someone got a rate as low as $29. I was just ...
    Maestr034 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Value Resorts on Priceline???

It seems I remember from one of the podcast that they value resorts are now listed on priceline and someone got a rate as low as $29. I was just on priceline and could not figure it out. Do you actully have to pay for the resort without seeing what they give you. Also if anyone has any tips or information to confirm that the value resorts are even on there please let me know. I have never used priceline so would love to know how it works and it is a good site.
    [CENTER]
    The Maestro
    Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
    6-4-05

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    There is a lot of information about it on MouseSavers.com here: http://www.mousesavers.com/asmbargain.html It is a gamble - you won't know if you got All Stars or somewhere else until you actually pay, and there is no changing what you get.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

WVParkfan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    There is a lot of information about it on MouseSavers.com here: http://www.mousesavers.com/asmbargain.html It is a gamble - you won't know if you got All Stars or somewhere else until you actually pay, and there is no changing what you get.
    But, do they guarantee that you will be at a Disney property? I'd hate like heck to purchase a room, only to find out that it's the Knight's Inn on Kissemmee Blvd!! I'd be OK if I thought that I was going to be at CSR, and it turned out to be CBR. Or, if I thought it was POP and it turned out to be All-Star Music.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Yeah, I hear you. I would bid on a Disney property and be happy with anything I got IF it was a Disney property.

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    i've only heard of people getting the All Stars from Priceline, and only during realy value season.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*