Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Refridgerator question in the Vacation Planning forums; I am sure that this has been discussed before, but since I didn't have the need I probably didn't pay as much attention as I should have. Now that I ...
    Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder

Refridgerator question

I am sure that this has been discussed before, but since I didn't have the need I probably didn't pay as much attention as I should have. Now that I have the need......

Did I read correctly somewhere that the refrigerator for the room is complimentary if you need it to store medications?
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I believe that refrigerators in moderate and deluxe resorts are complimentary: http://allearsnet.com/aa/aa021405.htm#ques5 it's under the heading of free fridges. I'm not sure how the value resorts work it (if you need to store meds), I know you can rent a fridge i think for $10 but it seems rediculious to me when you go to almost any hotel/motel these days they all have refrigerators and alot of times microwaves for free. I say FREE FRIDGES for everyone!!!!!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    I've stayed at a value resort, and received a refrigerator at no charge because I needed it for medical reasons. Just tell them you have medication that needs refrigeration when you book your reservation, and it will be added. All moderate and deluxe resorts have refrigerators already in the rooms.
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney

Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for the replies.....I forgot that there were now fridges in the moderates/deluxe resorts.

Guess I had better go back to Disney 101 for a refresher.
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!