Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss CM just yelled at me in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by Tinker Bell Yesterday I called to change my hotel reservations and spoke to Horace who was FANTASTIC, he was trying his best to speak what little French ...
    butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell
    Yesterday I called to change my hotel reservations and spoke to Horace who was FANTASTIC, he was trying his best to speak what little French he knew when he found out I speak French, hmmm, I think he may have been flirting with me come to think of it! He even took care of cancelling my dining reservations and would have booked new ones for me but I didn't have all my information together.

It really depends who you end up getting on the phone.
    That's Great Tink!!!

You sure that it wasn't the other way around though
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell
    A few weeks ago I needed to change some dinner reservations and the girl I got on the phone was anything but magical. I should have asked her name. She sounded very annoyed that she had to talk to me.

Yesterday I called to change my hotel reservations and spoke to Horace who was FANTASTIC, he was trying his best to speak what little French he knew when he found out I speak French, hmmm, I think he may have been flirting with me come to think of it! He even took care of cancelling my dining reservations and would have booked new ones for me but I didn't have all my information together.

It really depends who you end up getting on the phone.
    you speak french?
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by butlers
    That's Great Tink!!!

You sure that it wasn't the other way around though

Harlot.

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Heat
    To be fair, that was probably a headphone for his Outdoor Foods radio. MK tried that once, but people kept stealing the headphone, so they scrapped it.
    Outdoor Foods Radio? Whats that? Well, it had the signature iPod earbud look. But I have no clue about the Outdoor Foods Radio...

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by nick.jeschke
    Outdoor Foods Radio? Whats that? Well, it had the signature iPod earbud look. But I have no clue about the Outdoor Foods Radio...
    Actually, I'm not positive they have those at Epcot, but at MK, the CMs working at the popcorn/ice cream/drink stands had to bring a walkie talkie, so that we could contact the stockers (for more ice cream/drinks/seed...etc), managers (if we had a guest that wanted to talk with them, got sick...etc) or general tellers (if we needed more one dollar bills...etc) but I guess they thought that to add to the show, they should gave us a headphone to stick in one ear (since we always had to have the radio turned up, in case the stocker/manager/teller had to contact our specific cart), so that the guest wouldn't have to hear it as well. But, since a lot of CM's, mostly from the CP, unfortunately stole the headphones, the MK managers scrapped the idea, at least for a while. However, if that CM was listening to an iPod, I'm sure he was begging for a manager to scold him, at the very least.
    Last edited by The_Heat; 07-21-2006 at 04:33 AM.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    Wow, that sounds cool. I never knew they had that. And yea, if it was an iPod, he was asking for it. But I just assumed that because on the white headphone, I never knew there was a radio system before. Cool!

Jetjaguar is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnF
    last year they were out at the beginning of July. The CM said hopefully by the middle of next month, but you can call and book room only for now, and have it changed to a package after the rates come out.

I just today booked my 2 week New years eve vacation with my travel agent... she was able to get me exactly what I wanted, even though next years rates aren't out yet... (she said they come out in August/early september at the latest).

She did say that they are almost definitely going to start charging next year for the Magical Express check-in, but because I booked with her now, I get it for free...

If you aren't getting the meal-plan, you can book room-only reservations now... if you want the meal-plan, you have to wait for the new pricing to come out... hope this helps..

9/2004 - Polynesian - first time at WDW!
    10/2005 - Not the Polynesian (Port Orleans)
    12/2006 - 1/2007 - Polynesian - Christmas & New Year's!
    10/2008 - Polynesian for Halloween!

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I'm not sure how true that is about charging for the Magical Express. Didn't Disney this year sign a 5 year or so contract and said it will stay free? Even if they did charge a small fee, it would be worth it.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    Did they tell you when the policy would change?
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    just today booked my 2 week New years eve vacation with my travel agent
    your package is with 2006, I wanted to book starting Jan 1(back to value and cheaper) but they don't have the packages yet.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

Disnatic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Yeah I've never actually had to call the CRO, but I've been told if you get someone bad, just politely say good-bye and then call back. With all the people working there, chances are you'll get a different person thats hopefully nicer.
    DISNATIC

Four Parks, One World

annrodman is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnF View Post
    I was calling to check on prices for December 06/January 07. Wanted to know if it was possible to just buy the magic ur way package for 1 person with dining and add a person on to the room. She yelled at me and told me it was impossible to do so. I would have been fine if she just said that you'd have to buy 2 tickets and have both people be on the dining plan. but she didn't have to yell at me.
    On another note, plan rates for 2007 are not out yet.
    Last year while on the disney cruise i ran into a woman who works for disney making reservations. All she was doing was complaining about the dinner schedule very loudly so everyone would hear her. She was even announcing that she worked for disney. In my opinion that is not the best way to get people to return. My husband and i thought it was very unprofessional and were very surprised because we've NEVER EVER met anyone that worked for disney who acted in such a way wether they were on duty or not. Thankfully we've never had a problem since.
    Heather and Dean
    Been there, done that, going back again!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12