Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss CM just yelled at me in the Vacation Planning forums; I was calling to check on prices for December 06/January 07. Wanted to know if it was possible to just buy the magic ur way package for 1 person with ...
    AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder

CM just yelled at me

I was calling to check on prices for December 06/January 07. Wanted to know if it was possible to just buy the magic ur way package for 1 person with dining and add a person on to the room. She yelled at me and told me it was impossible to do so. I would have been fine if she just said that you'd have to buy 2 tickets and have both people be on the dining plan. but she didn't have to yell at me.

On another note, plan rates for 2007 are not out yet.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

wow thats pretty rare uasaily their so nice...
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

I've only had a CM be rude on the phone once and all I did was say "thank you for your time and goodbye", then hung up, called back asked to speak to a supervisor and then got a nice CM who was wonderfully helpful. Don't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch. For the most part, the CM's will treat you as good as you treat them!

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I've always had nice CM's. Some of them really go out of the way for you. Must be the heat.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    I had nothing to do with it.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    LOL! You are getting blamed for a lot of things this week!
    They call me "Nana"

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    I have seen a rude CM at epcot before. Some kid in italy was at the frozen drink stand and he had one iPod headphone in one ear as he took orders and such. I thought, "he wont be here much longer".

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    There really is no reason for a CM to yell at you over the phone. I would not take it personally though. You don't know who they had to deal with just before you.

While I have never had a CM be rude to me personally, there has been situations that I have seen where I wonder how they EVER manage to keep their cool. Some people can be real jerks. My philosophy has always been that I am going to be treated the way I treat others. If I am courteous and upbeat with a CM, they are going to return the favor.
    They call me "Nana"

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Do the CM's get special training in dealing with guests who are nasty?
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

PrncsAurora is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnF
    I was calling to check on prices for December 06/January 07. Wanted to know if it was possible to just buy the magic ur way package for 1 person with dining and add a person on to the room. She yelled at me and told me it was impossible to do so. I would have been fine if she just said that you'd have to buy 2 tickets and have both people be on the dining plan. but she didn't have to yell at me.

On another note, plan rates for 2007 are not out yet.
    Does anyone know when the next years rates usually come out? and when is too early, too late to book your trip? how many months out do ya'll suggest?
    Summer '83-Off Site
    Dec '95- Shades Of Green
    March '98-All Star Music
    March '06-All Star Movies
    October '07-POFQ

Cinderella is proof a shoe really can change your life!

Quote Originally Posted by PrncsAurora
    Does anyone know when the next years rates usually come out? and when is too early, too late to book your trip? how many months out do ya'll suggest?
    last year they were out at the beginning of July. The CM said hopefully by the middle of next month, but you can call and book room only for now, and have it changed to a package after the rates come out.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    omgoodness. I would never imagine this. I would want them fired lol. No need to have one bad egg spoil the happiest place on earth.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

I just figure they have a bad day, maybe the person they talked to before wasn't nice, or something, but it was my first bad experience and while I'm sure it won't be the last.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by nick.jeschke
    I have seen a rude CM at epcot before. Some kid in italy was at the frozen drink stand and he had one iPod headphone in one ear as he took orders and such. I thought, "he wont be here much longer".
    To be fair, that was probably a headphone for his Outdoor Foods radio. MK tried that once, but people kept stealing the headphone, so they scrapped it.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    A few weeks ago I needed to change some dinner reservations and the girl I got on the phone was anything but magical. I should have asked her name. She sounded very annoyed that she had to talk to me.

Yesterday I called to change my hotel reservations and spoke to Horace who was FANTASTIC, he was trying his best to speak what little French he knew when he found out I speak French, hmmm, I think he may have been flirting with me come to think of it! He even took care of cancelling my dining reservations and would have booked new ones for me but I didn't have all my information together.

It really depends who you end up getting on the phone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast