Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Value vs Moderate in the Vacation Planning forums; My husband and I just got back on Sept. 23rd. We have always stayed in the Value Resorts (Music and Movies). We had nice experiences everytime. This past time we ...
    ginarella is offline A-Ticket holder
    My husband and I just got back on Sept. 23rd. We have always stayed in the Value Resorts (Music and Movies). We had nice experiences everytime. This past time we stayed at The Caribbean Beach Resort. It was pretty and everything, but I feel as though the layout isn't that great. We are going Nov 07 for Jersey Week, and we are going to stay at PO Riverside.

holywdbnd is offline A-Ticket holder
    When I went to WDW in Sept, we stayed at a Value Resort (All-Star Movies). I thought it was pretty nice, but if I go down for MouseFest next year I would love to stay in one of the Moderate resorts. The Caribbean or one of the PO resorts look the best to me.
    ~Courtney

*Cute and Fluffy*

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    I loved Carribean Beach. Coronodo Beach was really nice when I visited too. Honestly I found Carribean Beach almost as nice as the Polynesian.

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    You are staying at one of the Best Resorts on Property... I love the Port Orleans Riverside... Just make sure you know where the nearest bus stop is to your room or you could be in for a long walk
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12