Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Cypress Pointe Resort in the Vacation Planning forums; My family is about to leave for our first trip to florida and we will be staying at the Cypress Pointe Resort. Can anybody share experiences with me? Any help ...
    apecharge is offline B-Ticket Holder

Cypress Pointe Resort

My family is about to leave for our first trip to florida and we will be staying at the Cypress Pointe Resort. Can anybody share experiences with me? Any help is appreciated!

Thank you in advance,
    JoKeR
    "You can't put a price tag on creativity." -Walt Disney

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I saw that you question wasn't answered and though I have never been to the resort, I use a website that gives travel reviews. Here is what they have on Cypress Pointe: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...o_Florida.html Hope it helps!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Thank you for the link. It looks like it will be a great stay. Ciao for now,

JoKeR

I have just returned from my wonderful stay in Florida, and I must say The Cypress Pointe Resort Grandvillas was absolutely wonderful. Relatively inexpensive (compared to other resorts) yet way up in quality. I would advise looking into this resort next time you go down to florida. It is only a mile from the gates to WDW. The only downside is the water pressure. It is low. But other than that, it was great!