Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss All Star Movies: Which Movies? in the Vacation Planning forums; I am trying to decide on a resort for my next trip to WDW which will probably be in February sometime. I want to stay at Port Orleans but because ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

All Star Movies: Which Movies?

I am trying to decide on a resort for my next trip to WDW which will probably be in February sometime. I want to stay at Port Orleans but because of money issues we may have to do the All Stars. I've been to music and really want to go to Movies.
    But I just got to thinking. Which movies are there to choose from for themed rooms? Can anyone tell me about the different ones?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

MissSparrow is offline Dead Men Tell No Tales
    101 Dalmations, Toy Story, Fantasia (original and 2000) , The Mighty Ducks, and Herbie: The Love Bug.

That's all I could find, hope it helps!
    High School Musical 2
    Did you ever; push away the ones you should've held close.

Walt Disney World
    Where the incredible happens every day.

MissSparrow listed all of the different themes. We have stayed at ASMo many times. One thing to let you know.....Fantasia used to be the only preferred buildings, but they have since made changes to include Toy Story and 101 Dalmatians buildings as preferred status as well (which I personally think ****s!) so you would be paying an extra $15 a night if you request one of those buildings. This past June we stayed at the Mighty Ducks building which had both some pro's and con's. It is the furthest building away from the Main Hall and bus stops, but you are very close to ASMu bus stops which you can also use. Mighty Ducks has it's own pool which is much less busy than the main pool in front of Fantasia. Also...the laundry facilities are located right outside of the Mighty Duck buildings. Katy, if you have any other specific questions I'd be happy to help, feel free to send my a PM.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Thanks Melissa.

I find those very odd movies to theme a resort around. I probably would not be as interested in any of those as other ones. But it still sounds cool. Unfortunately I would want to stay in Dalmatians out of all of them, and that does stink that it is more.
    Thanks for the help. We are still deciding. I really hope we can go for Port Orleans (actually I really hope we can go at all!)

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I recommend staying at POP Century, they have a great theme layout and I like it better cause of the buses, when it comes time to go home from Downtown Disney, MGM and AK, you get your own bus to the hotel, you don't have to share with the other All Star hotels. I like that!
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop