Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss checking in in the Vacation Planning forums; What is the minimum age requirement to to check in at the Disney hotels?...
    Disnatic is offline C-Ticket Holder

checking in

What is the minimum age requirement to to check in at the Disney hotels?
    DISNATIC

Four Parks, One World

18 years of age with a valid ID

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    When I called to check on this in December when I was checking in, they said 21. But they don't seem to be strict on that. Maybe they have changed it now.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    I would think 18 would be good, depending on what room you have though. If it has a mini-fridge with the mini-bar, then I would bet 21. But otherwise, I think 18 is good.

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    Instead of guessing and spending more time on the site here is the best solutiion. Call Reservations: (407) WDW-MAGIC (939-6244) and ask them what the rules are. Also the Swan, Dolphin and outside hotels may have different rules.

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by nick.jeschke
    I would think 18 would be good, depending on what room you have though. If it has a mini-fridge with the mini-bar, then I would bet 21. But otherwise, I think 18 is good.

I believe Disney does not have mini-bars any more, but when they did they had keys so the kids couldn't get in and get that $2.00 candy bar and that $3.00 can of soda
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy
    I believe Disney does not have mini-bars any more, but when they did they had keys so the kids couldn't get in and get that $2.00 candy bar and that $3.00 can of soda
    It must be the Swan and Dolphin I was thinking of...I remember staying there with my dad for his work convention and they had those Mini Bars. And they had that REALLY expensive water too! Tap is good for me!

And anyone who would pay $2 for a candy bar is just loco!

One resort i stayed at in St. Pete-Tampa had this bad idea for a sensor in the fridge to tell when something was removed and charge you for it. And we had to moves the snacks in the basket so the toddler would not get into them, and they charged us!

Mouse is offline I'm In Disney!!!
    ON DISNEY PROPERT - 3 STAR HOTELL - HAVE TO BE 21 TO CHECH IN + HAVE TO SHOW AN ID CARD
    MOUSE

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Huh? What do you mean 3 star, like a moderate hotel?
    Tina