Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss The Grosvenor Resort in the Vacation Planning forums; Has anyone stayed at the Grosvenor Resort? I would like to know if anyone stayed at it and if it was a nice hotel. We will be going down in ...
    tobler16 is offline A-Ticket holder

The Grosvenor Resort

Has anyone stayed at the Grosvenor Resort? I would like to know if anyone stayed at it and if it was a nice hotel. We will be going down in Nov. - Dec. next year. Thanks for all your help.

:mickey:

chrissilicious is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi...I am new to the boards, so hopefully I am not too late for your answer. We did stay @ Grosvenor Resort 18 years ago on our honeymoon!
    We had a great time. You could see Epcot from our room window.
    Christy
    "Counting the days till our
    next WDW vacation!"

Triviateer is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Stayed there once when it first opened years ago. Very nice.
    "The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." --Victor Hugo

gator717 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hope this post doesn't come too late! I stayed at the Grosvenor Resort during a family trip during the holiday season of '97 (I was either 14 or 15). From what I recall it's a very nice hotel and we really never had a problem with the service. I also recall the hotel being very clean. They did have a breakfast area with some good muffins!! Also, you can easily walk to Downtown Disney from the Grosvenor Resort. My family did that once or twice. The resort also provides a bus that'll take you to the parks. Hope that helps!