Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Secrets of WDW Discuss Disney Park Capacities in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by firemedic I would love to be at WDW anytime.....anytime but then. I couldn't imagine beign there when it's that crowded. I was at WDW this past Christmas ...
    andyznuff is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
    I would love to be at WDW anytime.....anytime but then. I couldn't imagine beign there when it's that crowded.
    I was at WDW this past Christmas and New Year. NEVER AGAIN AT THAT TIME!!!!! There was NO magic to be had becouse it was taken up by rude, pushy, loud, aggresive, obnoxious,selfish people. I was shocked by the rude behavior of the "guests" on New Years eve day at the Magic Kingdom. My girlfriend and I left at 6 pm and went back to our resort [ French Quarter ] and had a nice quiet time for New Years Eve.

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    I remember a low record of EPCOT once. A couple of years ago, we went to EPCOT only to find out about 70% of the attractions were down b/c there was a big problem with their AC system. Since it was hot, they had to shut those buildings down until the AC started working again. I recall a CM telling me that it was an all time low from what he knew, about 8-10,000 guests.
    The Goofy Princess

bboi2006 is offline A-Ticket holder
    The absolute worst time is New Year's when there are so many people that you can't even walk. Everything is shoulder to shoulder. It got to the point that I had to just sit down on the ground, because I couldn't walk anywhere. There was no room to move at all. We were sealed in like a pack of air tight meat. It was Unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bboi2006; 04-23-2007 at 11:05 PM.

WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Anyone who goes to Magic Kingdom (especially) on Christmas Day is beserck! We were leaving WDW that day to go to Disney's Vero Beach Resort and my mom told me that they had to close the Magic Kingdom for the day by 9 something or so b/c it was so crowded! But, hopefully when I go towards the end of August, it won't be too horrible.
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/

bboi2006 is offline A-Ticket holder
    The best time to go is in late August and in September, because the parks are literally empty.

DisneyFreak15 is offline A-Ticket holder
    My family always goes on the 5th Friday of the year. NO ONE is there! its normall like February 2nd when we leave. I have never been to DW with a crowd. I have to miss a week of school but DW is totally worth it.

Ilostmytail is offline C-Ticket Holder
    i think that animal kingdom can hold the largest crowds. One of the CM's on the tram said it
    Engaged at Disney World 10/8/05

cha49er is offline A-Ticket holder
    I remember back in 1999-2000 for the new millenium....i was playing baseball at the Wide world of sports and didnt get done till 5is ion the afternoon of new years eve, and tried to go to the parks. they were not letting anyone in MK, Epcot or MGM.....only AK which is where i spent my new years!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12