Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Ticket info in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; HI! We are going to Disney as a family and I was wondering are there anyways to get park hopper passes for 8 days at a discount? We are not ...
    wtpooh831 is offline A-Ticket holder

Ticket info

HI! We are going to Disney as a family and I was wondering are there anyways to get park hopper passes for 8 days at a discount? We are not FL residents, but have AAA but nothing seems to work, or if not park how about the meal plan at a discount? Any info would be GREAT! Also do any of you have the E book on the secrets to doing disney cheaper that is advertised on this site and is it worth the $19.99? We are staying at a DVC resort with my girlfriend> THANKS
    WTPOOH831

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    That would probablly be a question for the folks at ticketing..I'm not sure what the 800 number is but it shold be listed at www.disney.go.com. They have always been super helpful whenever I've dealt with them. If that doesn't work try getting with a local travel agent. Good luck!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Hi wtpooh to DWT family! You may want to check out http://www.mousesavers.com/ for certain savings, you have to keep checking back with them. There are some discounts on tickets with AAA (but only on certain amount of days), http://www.mapleleaftickets.com/ or http://www.officialticketcenter.com/index.htm are reputable discount brokers that you can check. The savings are usually modest, just remember when checking prices that you compare the exact same ticket and look to see if they are including tax and shipping and handling fees.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

TestSherpa is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I've had good luck with some of the advertisers on this very site. A lot of times they offer package deals with tix.
    M
    Founder of TestSherpa LSAT Test Preparation
    The LSAT is not as fun as the Haunted Mansion, but just as scary.

tigger24601 is offline A-Ticket holder
    i am planning a trip for november and asked a friend who has been quite often what his opinion on tickets were. he said if your going for at least 3 days a seasonal pass is the way to go. we are fl residents so after looking it over decided that was the way to go. then the friend that is going with us has AAA and even with fl discount got a better deal with them, so she's getting the tickets. you might even get more of a discount if you buy all 8 tickets together. check all your options before you buy!!
    Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
    so close....yet so far away

dizfanfamily is offline Are we there YET???
    Check out Mapleleaftickets.com they have great prices, and they show the price w/tax allready figured in (some of the other discounters don't add it in till the end). Their charts give you a good price comparison on the different tix. We usually allways get 10 park hopper w/no experation. That usually sets u up for two years, 5 days in the park for each trip. Also if you got to the site with http://www.mapleleaftickets.com/?a=15&p=MouseTunes you dont have to pay shipping. Lou and Nathan set that up for us Mouse Tunes fans.
    1978, 83 Contemporary Garden, 2001 Contemporary Tower MK Side (Honeymoon),
    2002 Grand Floridian, 2003 Wilderness Lodge (Christmas @ WDW),
    2005 Saratoga Springs (DVC Member), 2006 Boardwalk Villas,
    2007 -- Saratoga Springs (April & December), 2008 -- SSR (March), BWV (Oct), POFQ (Dec)

Planning our next trip...