Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Secrets of WDW Discuss movie ride in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; i used to be terrified of the alien scene when i was younger but now i can't help but laugh when the cm says "hey lady i think he likes ...
    GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    i used to be terrified of the alien scene when i was younger but now i can't help but laugh when the cm says "hey lady i think he likes your hat!"...
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

DISNEY~PRINCESS is offline A-Ticket holder
    I love the Great Movie Ride...it's a classic! We always make sure to go on every trip... My girls are so funny, they remember each scene and know what's coming up next...even though they sound like there bored on the ride, they love to go on it!

31 MORE DAYS UNTIL OUR DISNEY TRIP!

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    It is quite the ride, always a little different with every experience and gives u a chance to relax during the long day!

DisneyChick4lif is offline A-Ticket holder
    I hope to do TGMR if I get to be a CM through the WDWCP. Its one of my favorite old attractions.
    Hopeful future Walt Disney World College Program participant
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I hope that they keep TGMR....it is one of my favorited at that park. I always liked the part where the gangster would "hijack" our vehicle. The first time I saw that, I remember getting scared to death and asking my mother what we were going to do because I had to get back to New York for school......
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12