Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Castle secret.... in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Also another note... you'll see in my comment that I said there are much more ridiculous reasons to sue companies out there. That was my attempt at saying yours is ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Also another note... you'll see in my comment that I said there are much more ridiculous reasons to sue companies out there. That was my attempt at saying yours is at least a valid one. I'm sure this is a touchy subject for you but if you're really so quick to jump on people for making a comment then maybe sharing that information in this sort of forum isn't the best thought.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

threeleggeddog is offline C-Ticket Holder
    You obviously don't know what the word ignorance means, the basic definition is to be uninformed. So to recap what I said it irks me when people who speak and make snap decisions with no information regarding a situation. To say someone is ignorant is never an insult it is just a statement of fact. You are free to make any comment you care to, just take the time to become educated prior to making statements that are judgemental in their nature. In other words if you are interested ask me why, don't start slurring me.

Quote Originally Posted by threeleggeddog View Post
    You obviously don't know what the word ignorance means, the basic definition is to be uninformed. So to recap what I said it irks me when people who speak and make snap decisions with no information regarding a situation. To say someone is ignorant is never an insult it is just a statement of fact. You are free to make any comment you care to, just take the time to become educated prior to making statements that are judgemental in their nature. In other words if you are interested ask me why, don't start slurring me.
    I didn't start slurring you in anyway. Did you read my comment? I said nothing about you. I said $7 million seemed like a lot of money but that it wasn't personal and then went on to say that there are much worse reasons to sue out there. Wasn't directed at you. Was a general comment about money. Your sensitivity on the subject is warranted but seriously, you need to be a little calmer when someone questions it if you're going to share the information.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

I would suggest you reread your comment, because either you are being disingenuous, or you really don't understand what you wrote

Quote Originally Posted by threeleggeddog View Post
    I would suggest you reread your comment, because either you are being disingenuous, or you really don't understand what you wrote
    Sorry, the bottom line is I could've said whatever I wanted. If you don't want people commenting on your situation... then don't share it. I'm done with the conversation as I don't believe it's appropriate for the topic. Thanks!

Sorry the bottom line is you are free to comment on anything you want and I am also free to point out you are making an ignorant or other type of comment whether you like it or not. If you don't like people pointing it out when you allow your ignorance to show then you might want to educate yourself prior to making those ignorant uninformed comments

Sorry Tasha for letting your thread become hijacked.

AliceinDisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    Woah, this is definitely off topic, and should be locked. I feel that it is a rather private topic of conversation that would be better off not spoken of on these forums. It to me is innapropriate to talk about a subject that is highly personal to you, and in reference to this company on a public forum, to a topic that is not even directly related to the subject title.

Now back to the discussion of the Castle room,

It would be a great place to stay, and it makes sense that Disney wouldn't want their secrets revealed to the public while they're maintaining things in the evening. Then it loses its magic.
    "I Give Myself Very Good Advice, But I Very Seldom Follow it."

Again Tasha - sorry your thread keeps getting hijacked girl. Unfortunately even though the issue was dropped and Stuart and I have talked it out... outside of this topic as a matter of fact (which is why the conversation stopped over a week ago), it seems it can't just be let go. It's all good... you know me better than that. Hijacks complete. LOL!!

Oh by the way Alice... welcome to the forums! Hope you get to know everyone well enough to know we're not all that bad.

Thanks Tink!

I'm not worried about people not being friendly. I just can't believe people actually air their dirty laundry in these forums... but thats just me.

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    ...well anyways...i wish i could stay a night in the castle, sure looks cool...
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I would love to get to spend the night in the castle. The look on my DD's face would be worth it. It would also be so cool since it will be my little guys' first trip. However, they might always think that they would get to do that when going to WDW

I am sorry that this thing has been made into such a big deal, an accident happened, they actually made a start at trying to finally make things riight and hopefully we can get there in the next few weeks as well as having another surgery in the next few weeks. At any rate I am done with this subject and should not have made my comment in jest as I did at first, and then everyone misunderstanding everyone else. I am happy to answer any questions about it I have nothing to hide, and wish the mouse the best, and am excited about some of the changes I've seen since Mr Eisner has been leaving.

seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    I think spending the night in the castle would be something TRULY amazing, a once in a lifetime experience. We can all dream, right?
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney

Its okay Three Legged. I think the only reason everyone was bent out of shape about it is because its something private that pertains to you, and your experience. We just didn't think perhaps it was the most appropriate thing to discuss in the forums. We know you didn't mean to offend anyone.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast