Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Jack Sparrow??? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I heard a few people tell me that Jack Sparrow makes an apperence in the Magic Kingdom now and that you can get his autograph and pose for pictures...please tell ...
    princesskara is offline A-Ticket holder

Jack Sparrow???

I heard a few people tell me that Jack Sparrow makes an apperence in the Magic Kingdom now and that you can get his autograph and pose for pictures...please tell me this is true..haha.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I have not seen him myself, but I saw some people who had pictures with him from the pirate and princess party. So I am fairly certain this is true. Whether or not he is exclusive to the pirates and princess party I am not sure.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    Captain Jack Sparrow's Black Pearl does make Adventureland an overnight port of call during the Pirate Princess Parties...otherwise, he makes a number of shorter stops during the day to teach little pirates how to fight like a true "Pirate"!!
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

princesskara is offline A-Ticket holder
    well....i'm 18 and my 2 other friends coming with are 19 so i think we're a little too old for the pirates and princess party plus, it will be over by the time we get there so do you think we still have a chance to spot good ole Jack?

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I'm hoping for the same chance encounter. Let's hope we both get to meet Jack.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    Quote Originally Posted by princesskara View Post
    well....i'm 18 and my 2 other friends coming with are 19 so i think we're a little too old for the pirates and princess party plus, it will be over by the time we get there so do you think we still have a chance to spot good ole Jack?
    TOO OLD!!In all honesty, most of the partygoers were teens or older...there were very few kids, yes there were kids, but nothing like the Christmas parties or Halloween parties. AND the fireworks...OMG ARE AMAZING!!!

And Captian jack has yet to stay after his tutorials to take pics and sign autographs!!
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    I have not seen the "official" Disney face character, but I have seen a couple of characters outside of WDW that looked like they sailed on the Black Pearl with Captain Jack.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

mikkimouse3 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by princesskara View Post
    I heard a few people tell me that Jack Sparrow makes an apperence in the Magic Kingdom now and that you can get his autograph and pose for pictures...please tell me this is true..haha.
    It is very true indeed!!!!

My sons and I saw Captain Jack and his mate Mac twice on our last vacation to WDW. They do a show every few hours during the day right outside the Pirate Ride. And they pick kids from the audience to to pirate training. I have an awesome video of my son sword fighting with Captain Jack. The person who plays Captain Jack looks and acts just like him. It is a great show! My son got a pirate certificate signed by Captain Jack.

mgmlover is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking yes and no!

he does appear, but only during the parade. however when we were there, we met a guest who hadthe complete captain jack makeup, and clothes and everything. if you want a picture, tell me how to attach one!

Question can somebody help?

hello,
    i am trying to upload a picture of captain jack, my brother and my cousin. how do i do it?

I have The Picture!

here is the photo i took . it was in front of the 'Partners' statue. it is of my bro and cousin.

http://pic5.piczo.com/disneyworldlov...&cr=5-pirate2-
    Last edited by mgmlover; 03-06-2007 at 01:21 PM. Reason: to change a link

Last edited by mgmlover; 03-06-2007 at 01:21 PM. Reason: to change the link

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmlover View Post
    he does appear, but only during the parade. however when we were there, we met a guest who hadthe complete captain jack makeup, and clothes and everything. if you want a picture, tell me how to attach one!
    Not quite true. He does have the Pirate Training Classes out side of POTC every couple of hours Like Summer Sun said. But he sneaks off at the end of the show, so no autographs or pictures with him then.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    I want to see captain jack! i will have to keep an eye out for him when i go to disney world
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Agreeing with Summmer. I don't want to make a spoiler, for anyone who might be planning on doing P&P this week (only two more nights!).... but he does not stay around after his tutorial. However, yes, he does make an appearance (his tutorial), and if you are one of the chosen pirates or princesses to be a part of the tutorial, then I suppose you could get a pic

I also want to say, there were plenty of teens around, and even just adult couples, and, you are never too old for WDW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast