Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss RNRC breakdown in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; on the 16th of this month rnrc broke down early in the morning and never came back up. i was wondering if anyone knew the technical details on this. also, ...
    Goofy Freak is offline A-Ticket holder

RNRC breakdown

on the 16th of this month rnrc broke down early in the morning and never came back up. i was wondering if anyone knew the technical details on this.
    also, on the 15th everest got stuck on the big lift hill and shut down

and test track got stuck right after i rode it on the 15th

and also universe of energy on the 15th went off the wire track and i was in the ride when it happened and i had to get evacuated. i saw a close view of the dino aa's and all the steel behind the rockwork

anyway does anyone know why all these rides were breaking down on my vacation

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Some of these rides DO have a bad history of breaking down. I have never been on Expedition Everest, but I have heard a lot of complaints of it breaking down. Now, I know for a fact that Test Track breaks down many times a day. Every day we were at EPCOT, there seemed to be a problem with that ride. For all of those rides to break down that day is not rare, but very unfortunate.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I don't think i would want to be on everest if it broke down at the top. Im very scared of hights.

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I was on Everest yesterday (evening) and felt like our part of the train seemed a little EXTRA rickety and kinda 'shaky'. To be honest, I was kinda scared...because it just seemed to be a little 'off' yesterday (the ride I mean... not off of the track) We have ridden Everest umpteen times, too, so I know that it is supposed to have some rickety-ness to it.... but this was different. I thought maybe it was because we were towards the back, and usually we are closer to the front. I hope this is all it was, but I remember coming off of it telling dh that something was just different about it this time, and he said he kinda felt the same way but wondered if it was just him (he rode just before I did, with our other daughter who is tall enough)

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Tasha, that may have been because you were towards the back of the train. Usually the rear of the cars/trains on coaster tend to be more "free" (which is why I usually prefer the back of coasters, way more fun in my opinion!) Did either you or your husband address your concerns to any of the CMs? I'm sure they would appreciate any comments.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy