Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Picture Requests!? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; hey everybody, i am leaving for WDW in five days!!! TUESDAY MORNING!!! and i was wondering if u guys want me to take any pictures for u... tell me now ...
    C-Howdizzle is offline E-Ticket Holder
    22 DRIVING hours away from WDW...(Chi-town)

Picture Requests!?

hey everybody, i am leaving for WDW in five days!!! TUESDAY MORNING!!! and i was wondering if u guys want me to take any pictures for u... tell me now and i will see what i can do! i also am going on the "Backstage Magic Tour" and i absolutly cant wait to get back and tell u guys all about it!
    Iv been ON space mountain when the lights were on!!! not in line...i was ON THE RIDE!!! I know your jealous...

2008 Upcoming- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2007- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2006- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2005- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2004- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2003- Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002- Carribean Beach Resort
    2000- Disney Institute (with School Friend)

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Oh if you could get me a picture of Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) that would be wonderful! I had my picture taken with her on my last trip, but my mom managed to cut both of our heads out of the picture so it wasn't usable. If you don't manage it, I understand, but since you offered I thought I'd ask! Thanks!

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

C-Howdizzle is offline E-Ticket Holder
    22 DRIVING hours away from WDW...(Chi-town)
    Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    Oh if you could get me a picture of Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) that would be wonderful! I had my picture taken with her on my last trip, but my mom managed to cut both of our heads out of the picture so it wasn't usable. If you don't manage it, I understand, but since you offered I thought I'd ask! Thanks!
    I will try my best! is it okay if it is during the parade or something
    Iv been ON space mountain when the lights were on!!! not in line...i was ON THE RIDE!!! I know your jealous...

2008 Upcoming- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2007- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2006- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2005- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2004- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2003- Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002- Carribean Beach Resort
    2000- Disney Institute (with School Friend)

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Sure! Not a problem! You don't have to go out of your way, just if you can wing it!

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy