Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss I'm going to be in Disney for my birthday in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; My birthday is in July and we are going for it so I was wondering if anybody had any tips for what I should do for my birthday. I heard ...
    iluvdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder

Smile I'm going to be in Disney for my birthday

My birthday is in July and we are going for it so I was wondering if anybody had any tips for what I should do for my birthday. I heard if you get to Beauty and the Beast early they ask if it's your birthday or something like that. So if anybody had any ideas that would be great. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -- Walt Disney

Stop at Guest Services at which ever park you are in and get a birthday button. If you are making Disney Resort reservations or ADR's, be sure to tell them that it's for your birthday. They do sometimes pick someone to sing Happy Birthday to by Four for a Dollar before the Beauty and the Beast show...can never hurt to let everyone and anyone know that it's your birthday when at WDW!!!

EastonDenton is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Have a good and happy WDW birthday!
    It's a good thing!

Deviant is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Not really a secret (there's a tips thread for post like this), but just asking at the ticket booth will get you a button usually. Sometimes they run out but if they have some it'll save you some time as the Guest Services line can get pretty long.

Disclaimer: This post is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Disney World Trivia, Walt Disney World or the Walt Disney Company.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Make sure that if are eating a table service meal, that they know in advance that you are celebrating your birthday. I've had some extrarodinary desserts for birthday meals.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvdisney View Post
    My birthday is in July and we are going for it so I was wondering if anybody had any tips for what I should do for my birthday. I heard if you get to Beauty and the Beast early they ask if it's your birthday or something like that. So if anybody had any ideas that would be great. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a grrreat WDW Birthday!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Do they ask for your Kayto the world to get a B-day button or do just say that it is your birthday?
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiddenmickeyboy View Post
    Do they ask for your Kayto the world to get a B-day button or do just say that it is your birthday?

They don't ask for any identification of any kind - they just take your word for it. So yes, I'm sure there are many people "faking" around the parks, but que será será.

Getting wished a Happy Birthday about a hundred times a day is pretty darned cool, btw.... :-)

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Have a great birthday! Let us know how it goes!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!