Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Sponsor Passes in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Has anyone ever gotten the passes from the sponsors of the rides that allow you to go to the private area of the rides, I got them for a few ...
    msxpuck339 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Sponsor Passes

Has anyone ever gotten the passes from the sponsors of the rides that allow you to go to the private area of the rides, I got them for a few rides, Test Track, Space Mountain, and maybe spaceship earth it was a while ago so I dont really remember, just wondering if anyone else has gotten these and for what rides. I know you cant come by them unless you have an affiliation but I think it would be interesting to know what other rides do this, or what other people's experiences were like.

eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One of my students just returned from WDW and her father got passes for the Space Mountain lounge. She said the passes were sent to him at work, he then had to call to add his name to a list. Then when they arrived, there was an intercom where they had to speak their name (very James Bond style) and then they were buzzed in. I would LOVE to get some passes but it seems like it takes an act of congress. Either that or I can get the school where I teach to sponsor Spaceship Earth or something!

Does anyone know of any secret ways to get into the lounges?
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com

msxpuck339 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I remember from when I used the that I had to present my pass to a CM at the front of the line, and they directed me to a secondary enterance into the ride, next time you go on Space Mountain if you go to the opposite side of the mountain from where the gift shop/exit are there is a little path that will take you around the side, here there was a door, i forget where the others were, but then you go into a room up in the mountain and you can stay there untill you want to ride and when you want to ride you go to the front and the only line you wait in is the one were the are the shapes on the ground for which row you line up in, and then after you ride you get to go back to the room

gymrat5 is offline Penny Hardaway 1 cent
    wow... how would one obtain such a pass?
    ~Gym

*DISNEYLAND PASSHOLDER since 1999, attending regularly since 1987*

WDW TRIPS
    '94 - July, off-site
    '96 - August, Orange Lake Country Club (off-site)
    '98 - May, For Odyssey of the Mind World Finals: All-Star Sports
    '98 - July/August, Orange Lake Country Club (off-site)
    '00 - July/August, Orange Lake Country Club (off-site)
    '05 - August, Orange Lake Country Club (off-site)

*An Orange Lake Country Owner (a RCI timeshare resort)

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    If you work for a company that sponsors an attraction, you can request passes from your company (probably through HR or if they have a Employee Services organization or the like). Some of the lounges are may only be used for special events, while others are open to those with passes.

Another way to see some of the lounges is on the UnDiscovered Future World tour.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

acradias is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    good deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!