Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Most rides in one day!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I am curious if anyone here has attempted to do all rides in a day. or if anyone has attempted to do as many rides as possible. August 18th 2006 ...
    DisneyLeo18 is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool Most rides in one day!!

I am curious if anyone here has attempted to do all rides in a day. or if anyone has attempted to do as many rides as possible.

August 18th 2006 me and my cousin attempted to do as many rides as possible and we only wound up doing about 30. we could have done more but being the day before we left we did the big rides like ToT and the mountain range at Magic Kingdom a few times.

I would like to know if anyone has tried this and done more so it will give us something to shoot for when we go

Disney 2007

May 25 - 29
    July 3-10

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I've never kept a running count of the rides I did in one day. Do you count each attraction once or each time you ride it?

BTW, Welcome to DWT DisneyLeo18!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

we counted each attraction once no matter how many times we went on it, starting around 9:30 in the morning ending at 1:00 am i believe

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    You may be interested in the "Ultimate Magic Kingdom Touring Plan" available on touringplans.com: http://www.touringplans.com/tp2/UG2_index.php?PageID=96

Thanks for the link!! i will be down there in 10 days and in July and maybe see how many we can get up to

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    WOW!! if i had that much energy, I'd be DANGEROUS!!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

well i noticed people did all 48 attractions in MK in under 12 hours and me and my cousin did only 30 the whole day. kind of makes my effort look like a joke l0l. however we didnt feel it necessarry to do the rides we didnt really feel up to doing or re-experiencing and did the popular ones numerous times = )

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(
    my family and i have to hit ALL the attractions at every park we go to lol we hardly stop only for eating and the only time we are not in motion is when waiting in line for a ride! lol!
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12

Thats the only real way to do it lol its great to experience all that in one day and adds some more fun in trying to do it all. i cant wait til i go back... only 8 days!!!!!!

acradias is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    good deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinkerbell2293 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Probably around somewhere... most likely quoting Pirates.... or maybe not...
    The most I've ever done had to be in the Magic Kingdom.

These are my records:
    MK- 19
    Epcot- 7
    MGM- 6
    AK- 6

I'll try to break those when I go in June.

EDIT: Whoops, going in July not June!!
    Last edited by Tinkerbell2293; 05-29-2007 at 07:32 PM.
    "I guess I should explain/ I've got this problem with my brain/ Things get really scrambled in my head/ I have no short-term memory/ I forget things almost instantly/ I don't even know what I just said.../ Can I help you?" -Dory, Finding Nemo: The Musical!

Wishing I was at Disney World!

Me = Pirates Fan!! Yoho yoho a pirate's life for me! AAAARRRRRGGGG!

MAGIC KINGDOM
    Adventureland- Frontierland-Fantasyland- Liberty Square- Mickey's Toontown Fair- Tomorrowland- Main St, USA-

"Stupid fish!" "Technically, it's a cephalopod."

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    The most i did was 40 at MK
    I think i've done everything at Epcot except for the Wonders of Life cuz thats closed and a couple of the movies. To see all the movies in a day wouldnt be that much fun, but we did get France, Canada, Norway and American Adventure in. We didnt spend much time at any of the pavillions though besides GB cuz of the shows they had. So thats not counting the shows
    MGM I've done everything at, as well as at AK. Those are smaller parks too and dont have as many attractions.
    In my family, we are constantly going, a lot of times almost running(we are fast walkers). We dont even eat in the parks, except for the last times cuz we were on the dining plan. We do our snacks while we are in line or waiting for a show to start. But then we also redo our favorites over and over.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

i just got back last night i went mainly for golf and a little disney. i am going back july 3rd and hopefully one day i will be trying to go for as many as possible. probably see you down there tink = D l0l

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I've never really counted but i will when i go down in december

Meg249 is offline A-Ticket holder
    HAHA this is very interesting. i was talking to my mom just the other day and she said once i turn 16 and can drive up to disney world she said we should try to ride as many ride we can. just thought i would sharee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast