Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Favorite... in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Name your FAVORITE anything within WDW. It could be a ride, a show, resort, shop, anything! Choose a few and explain why!...
    Mr. Imagineer is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool Favorite...

Name your FAVORITE anything within WDW. It could be a ride, a show, resort, shop, anything! Choose a few and explain why!
    There are three types of people in the world: People who can count and people who can't!

eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Well I have to say Splash Mountain is my favorite. Frontierland is my favorite land and I love being there. The background music loops, the lanturns hanging from the trees in the que, and all the details in the attraction make it one of my favorites. Notice I said "one" of my favorites as there are many. My wife loves the TTA People Mover, she says its relaxing and an original attraction that is often overlooked I respect that. Plus there is a lot of "Walt-ness" on it. From the liniar induction design of the attraction to the Epcot model, it has Walt Disney's thinking through out.
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com

NH Disney Drmr is offline B-Ticket Holder
    New Hampshire - too far away from the magic :(
    I think my favorite thing is walking down Main Street in the MK. There is no where on the Earth that even comes close to evoking the same emotions and sensations. It's one of a kind.
    NH Disney Drmr

October 5, 2013....Mother
    & Daughter trip. She's 16, I'm 40+...Who says Disney is just for kids.

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    One of my favorite things about Walt Disney World is the anxious-ness I get before going on any ride. I get so excited and can't wait to get on...but I've gotta keep my cool in front of everyone else. lol

Another thing I love is just to drive in the gates and know that I am ON Disney property. It's like I entered into a world that has escaped reality...and all of a sudden, I'm care-free and very very...happy. A feeling I wish I could have all the time.
    Love, Kerri

Mr. Imagineer is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarKerri View Post
    One of my favorite things about Walt Disney World is the anxious-ness I get before going on any ride. I get so excited and can't wait to get on...but I've gotta keep my cool in front of everyone else. lol

Another thing I love is just to drive in the gates and know that I am ON Disney property. It's like I entered into a world that has escaped reality...and all of a sudden, I'm care-free and very very...happy. A feeling I wish I could have all the time.
    Me too! The first time I went on Expedition Everest, I basically sprinted to the line and a CM had to stop me!
    There are three types of people in the world: People who can count and people who can't!

jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I am a huge fan of Fantasmic. Can't really explain why but I love it. If I have to pick one reason it would be the music at the beginning and the end.
    Eric

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I have to agree that walking along Main Street, USA is one of the best things in the world.
    Haunted Mansion over and over again, lunch with Pooh and Friends at the Crystal Palace, looking for characters, Mickey's Philharmagic, dinner at Fulton's Crab House at DD.
    Dreams Really Do Come True