Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Old Building near Aladdin in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Near the Aladdin attraction in Adventureland there are pieces of tile embedded into the concrete. I heard that the tiles are from a building that had to be removed in ...
    eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder

Question Old Building near Aladdin

Near the Aladdin attraction in Adventureland there are pieces of tile embedded into the concrete. I heard that the tiles are from a building that had to be removed in order for the Aladdin attraction to be built. What was that building? Just curious. Thanks.
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Wow, that is a great question for Lou!
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    If a building was there i never knew of it.

disneygurl4ever is offline A-Ticket holder
    There never was a building there.

LockShockBarrel is offline C-Ticket Holder
    i just read about that in the imagineering guide to the magic kingdom. it says that the fountain by the tiki room had to be reduced to make room for the magic carpets. when they repaved, they embedded "dirt" into the streets.....theres jewelry that's supposed to be the same as whats sold in the bazaar or decorating the canopies...and the tile pieces were taken from a small building that had to be removed to make room for the ride as well. it also shows pictures.

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by LockShockBarrel View Post
    i just read about that in the imagineering guide to the magic kingdom. it says that the fountain by the tiki room had to be reduced to make room for the magic carpets. when they repaved, they embedded "dirt" into the streets.....theres jewelry that's supposed to be the same as whats sold in the bazaar or decorating the canopies...and the tile pieces were taken from a small building that had to be removed to make room for the ride as well. it also shows pictures.

LOL, don't know why I didn't think to look there. Yep, there was a small building that had to be removed, though they don't say what it was.
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.