Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Party Lines and Paint Brushes, OH MY! :D in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I just did a quick trip over to Magic Kingdom today, and I read a while ago that there are the party line phones on main street, I looked in ...
    thinktink22 is offline A-Ticket holder

Party Lines and Paint Brushes, OH MY! :D

I just did a quick trip over to Magic Kingdom today, and I read a while ago that there are the party line phones on main street, I looked in all the buildings on mainstreet and couldnt find them. I was just wondering if I was just looking in the wrong direction, anyone know where they are? and also on Tom Sowyers Island there are paint brushes and when you turn them in cast members will give you fast passes, where are these paint brushes?! In the dark caves? No clue. Where are they normally?? Anyone know?? Thankss.
    Disney College Program - Spring 2012 hopeful!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    A moment of silence for my old friend, the party line telephone.

When Arribas Brothers took over the area in the Main Street Market House, they sadly took with it the old phone.

As for the paintbrushes, they can be fonud scattered throughout the island, but I'd suggest getting there as early as possible, especilly to be able to find some of the more obvious ones.

If anyone has a photo of one they can post here so others know what they look like, that would be great!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    What a bummer! Just another one of the many things that I forgot to look for on this last trip!!! But it sounds like the phone was already gone during our trip - July 10th through 17th.
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

figment47 is offline A-Ticket holder
    We were at MK in early August and found this paint brush on the side of a path, in plain sight. Good Luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I hope that we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse"

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    That is so cool! For some reason I was expecting to see an artist's paintbrush; which wouldn't make much sense because Tom Sawyer was painting a fence not a canvas. Another item to add to my todo list.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Disney2268 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I am excited to try this on our next trip.

rhodisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    We looked for the paint brush one morning for about an hour, and I decided there was just too much other things to do and see, than to waste time on it. We'll try next time maybe for a half an hour.
    Planning our 11th trip!!!
    Week after Christmas 2007POP Century
    Loved the new Pirates movie!!

HiddenMick is offline C-Ticket Holder
    where r the brushes usually at?
    Can't run away from Trouble, ain't no place that far.