Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Cast member recognition in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; During our recent trip to WDW, we encountered a couple of extremely helpful and friendly cast members. We would like to write letters to Disney to recognize their extra attention ...
    figment47 is offline A-Ticket holder

Cast member recognition

During our recent trip to WDW, we encountered a couple of extremely helpful and friendly cast members. We would like to write letters to Disney to recognize their extra attention to making the magic. Does anyone know an e-mail or snail-mail address or a phone number that we could call to bring these special cast members to the attention of their managers?

Thanks for your help too!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    to DWT!!

You could try these: (from AllEarsNet.com)

Walt Disney World Guest Relations
    P.O. Box 10000
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
    This is the universal address! For example, if you want to write to the General Manager of All Star Music, or any other resort, address the envelope to the person and use the P.O. Box 10000 address.
    Walt Disney World Guest Communications
    PO Box 10040
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Include as much information as you can (CM name, date & time of what was special, location, etc.) and they will get it to the right place.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

figment47 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thank you for the help! I know how hard the cast members work the create the magic and when they "plus it", they should be thanked properly.

Thank you Pat.

DizWrldTeam5 is offline A-Ticket holder
    When I went to WDW last summer I went to go eat lunch at Port Orleans River Side and my dad thought he lost our photopass card so this woman who worked in the place I think her name was Lucy or something helped us find it. She was very nice! Turns out my dad took it out of his pocket while he was paying and left it there. Thanks Lucy!

Four Parks. One World. -lAnE
    I cant wait till WDW in Summer 08!