Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Your best WDW Secret!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Don't think that you have to see the parade on Main Street. We always view the parade across from Splash Mountain, in between Adventureland and Frontierland on either side of ...
    hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    Don't think that you have to see the parade on Main Street. We always view the parade across from Splash Mountain, in between Adventureland and Frontierland on either side of the street. There are benches there and a fence the CMs never seem to care if you stand or sit on. Also, there are benches in front of Pecos Bills and the Country Bears if you can see through the people, then you can watch the parade comfortably. For fireworks, (a little hard to explain) on the bridge near the Riverboat kinda toward Tom Sawyer boats, on your way to Thunder Mountain Railroad.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    great fun for everyone! Specially after 3 beers!

rhodisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    olmec26--Thanks for the link to the Club 33 pictures. I'd never be able to afford the place, but I'd love to just see it.

miakoda-is the answer to your riddle at the bottom of your posts--a month?
    Planning our 11th trip!!!
    Week after Christmas 2007POP Century
    Loved the new Pirates movie!!

Fonzi is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by alsgirl
    Hi, I'm new to this forum. Some of you may know this already, but I just found out that you can make a priority seating reservation for character dining BEFORE the parks open! That means that you get to enter the park(s) that you have the priority seating for before anyone else.

We are headed to WDW this weekend and have reservations for Restaurantasaurus Breakfast with Donald and Friends at 8:20am in Animal Kingdom and the park doesn't open until 9am! So if we eat fairly quickly we can be one of the first on some of the attractions. (This is on a day that is not extra magic hours in AK.

Actually you can get into the parks early without having priority seating. Just tell them you have an 8:30am breakfast and the CM will let you in. They have no way of checking for your name at the gates. The earliest I've been able to get in was over an hour before the park opened.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzi
    Actually you can get into the parks early without having priority seating. Just tell them you have an 8:30am breakfast and the CM will let you in. They have no way of checking for your name at the gates. The earliest I've been able to get in was over an hour before the park opened.

This is one of those YMMV may vary things.

When we did CRT breakfast at 8:00AM, 1 hour before the MK, there was a CM checking our names against a list before letting us into the park. This was in December 2001.

November 2003 we had an 8:00 PS for Donald's breakfast, and we entered in a separate line. However, I remember the AK being roped off so you could only really walk to Dinoland for breakfast.

Fast forward to November 2004. We had a 8:30AM Keys to the Kingdom booked, and they just waved us in with the Crystal Palace and CRT breakfast people.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Fonzi is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    This is one of those YMMV may vary things.

When we did CRT breakfast at 8:00AM, 1 hour before the MK, there was a CM checking our names against a list before letting us into the park. This was in December 2001.

November 2003 we had an 8:00 PS for Donald's breakfast, and we entered in a separate line. However, I remember the AK being roped off so you could only really walk to Dinoland for breakfast.

Fast forward to November 2004. We had a 8:30AM Keys to the Kingdom booked, and they just waved us in with the Crystal Palace and CRT breakfast people.
    I've been getting into MK early for the last couple of years and always get waved through. 3 years ago we had reservations for breakfast at CP for 9am and got to the outside gates at 8am and saw the long lines for the monorail and for the boats, so I told a CM I have the 9am reservations and they waved us through and we got into the park at 8:30am, so we rode a couple of rides before breakfast. We've been getting in early ever since, with and without priority seating.

karamie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA
    Wowsers... that musta been really creepy. Did they give you any kind of compensation for it, being that you didn't get to experience the attraction as you should have. I know a friend of mine who got a full day pass to come back into EPCOT simply because his family was the next in line to ride Test Track before it broke down and they were upset that they wouldn't get to see it. Disney liked to keep it's guests happy, as we all know.

I went on Space Mountain by myself one time, and we just stopped all of a sudden going up a hill. We sat there in the dark for awhile, I was just a little bit nervous, being by myself (and in the front of the car), but then the lights turned on. It was really neat, I think, to see the interior of the building. Mostly what I noticed was all the dust on the supports. Then a CM came out and pushed us over the hill, where we coasted to the end of the ride. They got the problem fixed almost immediately, and they let us ride it again. Since it was really late at night, I'm pretty sure we were the last people to ride it.

This was in Disneyland, and most of the rides were breaking down that day, so it wasn't exactly the most enjoyable day. We went to the Disneyland City Hall, and told them about our experience and they gave us free tickets for the next day, which I thought was awesome. The next day all the rides were in perfect condition, too!

miakoda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One Hour from WDW! Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo! sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhodisney
    olmec26--Thanks for the link to the Club 33 pictures. I'd never be able to afford the place, but I'd love to just see it.

miakoda-is the answer to your riddle at the bottom of your posts--a month?
    Hey, just noticed this post. I put that there b/c I subscribe to this riddle a week page....the answer is the moon. My real name Selena means "full moon" and I was born during a full moon....and get a little crazy during one Also my nickname Miakoda is an Indian name for "power of the moon". I took that off but thanks for noticing!

rhodisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Tampa I love the photo of the view from the monorail. I've been trying to figure out what it was on my archaic computer at home, and I saw nothing but Darkness...so I'm at the library today using their equipment and finally got to see the great pic. I'm going to look up some more on this site now. Hmmm reminds me of a song.."I can see clearly now.."
    Planning our 11th trip!!!
    Week after Christmas 2007POP Century
    Loved the new Pirates movie!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service

Jimmy Cliff rocks!

*Imagineer* is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have the story of the hm rings!
    okay so mr gracey was marrying this girl to whom i forget the name (the dead bride) but she died because mme leota killed her (nice kid...)any how they where getting married that day because mr gracey wanted them to be wed before she was buried so they where gonna get maried just outside the gracey mansion before the dead brides funeral but mr gracey was being cursed by mme leota (thats another story) so mme leota spooked the horse who ran away with the coffin in the back knoked the rings out of mr graceys hand and then stepped on them while running into the woods (wich explains why there in the cement). the horse and carriage was found days later but the never to be bride was never found. kinda cool eh? theres a whole big long story i should write a book....

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Ah... that's what happened! That explains a lot! Thanks Imagineer!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

mickeymaster is offline D-Ticket Holder
    good disney secret....if you are ever fortunate enough to go to an E-nite make sure you stayb all nite. Towards the last 30 minutes the parks are nearly deserted and you may be able to ride popular rides over and over without even getting off!! 2 years ago me and my family rode splas mountain 3 times in a row and we were the only ppl in our log each time
    Man has a Dream, and thats a start...

minnie0329 is offline A-Ticket holder
    thanks for the info... and love the name... and Loved the movie... ! Going in December... will look for the rings...

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeymaster
    good disney secret....if you are ever fortunate enough to go to an E-nite make sure you stayb all nite. Towards the last 30 minutes the parks are nearly deserted and you may be able to ride popular rides over and over without even getting off!! 2 years ago me and my family rode splas mountain 3 times in a row and we were the only ppl in our log each time

E-nights no longer exist. They have been replaced by the extra magic hours, and are now well attended and crowded.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast