Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Your best WDW Secret!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Paintbrushes on TSI- if you find one of these, take it to the nearest available cast member. They will usually give you something in return, a certificate, pins, sometimes even ...
    PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Paintbrushes on TSI- if you find one of these, take it to the nearest available cast member. They will usually give you something in return, a certificate, pins, sometimes even a "skip the line" card!

Ok, sorry if this is ignorant...what is TSI??

And I had forgotten about that umbrella...I'm going to go look for it too next time I'm there!
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessTammi
    Paintbrushes on TSI- if you find one of these, take it to the nearest available cast member. They will usually give you something in return, a certificate, pins, sometimes even a "skip the line" card!

Ok, sorry if this is ignorant...what is TSI??

Tammi, TSI is Tom Sawyer's Island.

o8catrina8o is offline D-Ticket Holder
    My secret is at grand floridan go there on the monorail and sit right by the castle it has one the best veiwing of the firework ive seen yet

papasdisneygrl is offline A-Ticket holder
    QUOTE][/QUOTE] Oh I have a question though. I heard this story about pirates of the caribbean with this ghost named george and the CM's have to say hi and bye to him everyday and if you say his name 3 times of the ride then the ride breaks down. Can anybody clear this story up for me?george is a ghost of a man that passed away when the ride was being built the cm's do great him in the morning and say goodnight at the end of the night but it depends on your belief of ghost but it is said that if they do not great him in the morning he will put the ride out of commision for a little bit(I took the keys to the kingdom tour).

SnowWhiteFan is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by o8catrina8o
    My secret is at grand floridan go there on the monorail and sit right by the castle it has one the best veiwing of the firework ive seen yet
    Wait, can you expand on this a little bit? Are you watching from one of the monorail stations (GF or MK)? Or are you watching while riding the monorail to MK from GF?

I'm staying at the GF in a few weeks and am looking for a good place(s) to view Wishes.

Thanks!

papasdisneygrl is offline A-Ticket holder
    the best kept secret i have not givin away even to family... when you go into MK 90% of the people are right handed so they have a pull to the right or the ones with kids go straight back to fantasy land but if you hang to the left go up through liberty square you can ride HM with no wait and then head down to thunder little to no wait spalsh if your up for a wake up call then down to pirates... you can do 4 big rides In under 2 hours gives you time to do what we call fat kid rides at the hot times CoP and hall of presidents... been doing it for 3 years like that never faild us once try it somtimes.

tinkerbelle_rox is offline B-Ticket Holder
    [QUOTE] the best kept secret i have not givin away even to family... when you go into MK 90% of the people are right handed so they have a pull to the right or the ones with kids go straight back to fantasy land but if you hang to the left go up through liberty square you can ride HM with no wait and then head down to thunder little to no wait spalsh if your up for a wake up call then down to pirates... you can do 4 big rides In under 2 hours gives you time to do what we call fat kid rides at the hot times CoP and hall of presidents... been doing it for 3 years like that never faild us once try it somtimes.

Wow! i never knew that!!! that might help us for our trip in late august!
    : THINK TINK :

DD13- DD18- ME- DH-

tinkerbelle_rox is offline B-Ticket Holder

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by papasdisneygrl
    the best kept secret i have not givin away even to family... when you go into MK 90% of the people are right handed so they have a pull to the right or the ones with kids go straight back to fantasy land but if you hang to the left go up through liberty square you can ride HM with no wait and then head down to thunder little to no wait spalsh if your up for a wake up call then down to pirates... you can do 4 big rides In under 2 hours gives you time to do what we call fat kid rides at the hot times CoP and hall of presidents... been doing it for 3 years like that never faild us once try it somtimes.
    Wow that might help us sometime thanks!! (sorry about the double post)!
    : THINK TINK :

DD13- DD18- ME- DH-

CPnomore is offline A-Ticket holder
    What's up,

I found this sight while doing some research for a paper I have to right in order to get credit for the CP. I stumbled across this and spent the past hours reading all 34 pages....now it's late and I had to add one more thing that I guess no one else remembered to put on here....at ToT in the library if you look closely at the books you'll notice none of them are in English. Back in that time WWII was going on and had their ever so popular the book burnings. People that didn't want their books burned shipped them over here and hotels put them in their librarys for preservation...so in true Disney imagineering fashion they went to painstaking detail in the library design....That was pretty cool learn.

If my kid goes to college I will definatly make sure they take a semster for the CP. The hard part will be convincing them to go back to shool and not stay in Florida.

Hopefully I can keep up with this site while at school....

CPnomore is offline A-Ticket holder
    ok so i now realized i misspelled some words....it's late and i'm tired....sue me

iluvdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    How about Miyuki - the candy-maker in Japan? Not really a "secret" per se, but an amazing and often overlooked (and FREE) "performance" by the only female in Japan who was taught this amazing art form

If you get to her performance early ask if you can have the candy that she is making. Usually I'll just be walking by and see the performance and I'll stop and watch and at the end all of these people like ask to have it but she says somebody already asked at the beginning of the show.
    Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -- Walt Disney

PurpleChez is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney Princesses

This might be a little bit snide for a Best Secret....

On my last Disney vacation I was hanging out after hours in the hot tub at Coronado Springs with a bunch of kids who were past or present cast members. They told me that the girls who play the Disney princesses in the parks frequently take their 'princess' role a little too far and develop a major attitude. Just thought it was funny.

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleChez
    This might be a little bit snide for a Best Secret....

On my last Disney vacation I was hanging out after hours in the hot tub at Coronado Springs with a bunch of kids who were past or present cast members. They told me that the girls who play the Disney princesses in the parks frequently take their 'princess' role a little too far and develop a major attitude. Just thought it was funny.
    We've already had a discussion about this on another thread, and it turned quite nasty. So no more talk of this, please.
    Tina

PurpleChez is offline A-Ticket holder

Uh...

Sorry if I'm overreacting, but I thought that response was unnecessarily patronizing. (Especially the frowny face.) I mean...it's unfortunate that some other posters were inappropriate, but please don't tell me what not to talk about because someone else at some other time crossed a line. I just passed along what I thought was a semi-amusing disney anecdote, and I had no intention of pursuing it further, let along making it nasty. There was nothing mean-spirited or otherwise inappropriate. If there had been, I'd understand your concern, but please don't criticize based on what someone else did. Again...sorry if I'm overreacting but I had to respond.

disneyfan111 is offline A-Ticket holder
    i'm not sure if there is another forum for this, but does anybody no where the originial red monorail went

Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast