Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 36 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Your best WDW Secret!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; i dont really know any real secrets... =(...
    pranker51502 is offline Annual Passholder
    i dont really know any real secrets... =(

Annual Passholder: '06,'07,'08,'09,'10,'11

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    During Muppetvison 3-D's final scene with Sam the Eagle, "It's a Small World" plays very briefly during the mix. It's pretty quick and quiet so you have to listen closely!
    Tina

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    At the entrance to MuppetVision 3D, just as you enter the building, look for the "Security Office" on the right hand side. There, you will see a sign that says: "Back in 5 Minutes: Key Under Mat". If you look down at the mat you're standing on, you can lift it and actually find a key embedded in the carpet!!

It's all about the little details!!!
    Ya my first time at disney world about 4 years ago i went to read the sign (i have bad vision) and i tripped over the key and planted my face in the wall. I believe my dad gave me a 10 for posture my mom gave me a 10 for Great acting, (my youngest brother thought that the paint on wall was wet and was crying) but gave me a 10 for best goofy impression

Figment-aholic is offline A-Ticket holder
    This may be commone knowledge (and forgive me if it has been mentioned), but there is an airport on WDW grounds, where executives and VIP's can land, but they have to approach a certain way because there are not supposed to be any aircraft or helecopters over the property where the guests can see or hear them to break the magic. (though I have seen and heard both planes and helecopters fly over the parks before).

LuvnTheMagic is offline A-Ticket holder
    Stapleton, AL (Soon to be Orlando, FL!!!)

Special Occasions

Just a tip, Dont be afraid to mention birthdays or anniversaries. We mentioned our 5th anniversary to the lady at the check in counter and the next day we had anniversary balloons, an autographed picture from Mickey and Minnie AND a message on our phone with Mickey and Minnie singing Happy Anniversary! IT WAS AWESOME!!

LOVE THE TIPS!! KEEP THEM COMING!!
    Magic Artist "I LOVE"
    DW - August 1987, June 1992, July 1994
    Caribbean Resort - July 1996
    All Stars Sports - May 2000
    Disneyland Paris - August 2000
    All Stars Music - Sept. 2003
    Pop Century - Nov. 2005
    Pop Century - May 2006
    Port Orleans FQ - Nov. 2006
    Coronada Springs - Nov. 2007

DisneyRockz is offline A-Ticket holder
    Cool thanks for the tips !!

Diznygirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    hey try to get to epcot super early on extra magic hour days head straight for test track if no one is in line behind you the cast member will let you ride again without getting off!! it was so cool me and my little bro were so happy!!! and if you have a special ocassion going on my favorite place top stop is the beauty and the beast stage show get there at least 30minutes early and tell a cast member about your special ocassion and ask if four for a dollar will sing to you. i did this for my brother's 13 bday and he was so surprised he even got a free cd that they sell in the darkroom!!
    ~*Jennah*~
    Remember the MAGIC

" a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you"

Mnemorath is offline A-Ticket holder
    Not a real secret, but the Aircraft Carrier shown in Soaring is the USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74). Normally homeported out of Bremerton, Washington. In the background is NAS North Island.

She is obviously on a port call for a deployment as her flightdeck is full of planes. The helocopter taking off is a SH-60 Seahawk. A naval derivitive of the Blackhawk used for SAR and Anti-sub warfare.

Also I am planing a trip to Disney with my wife for our honeymoon. We are going to stay at the Polynesian Lodge. I have been to WDW only once and that was a VERY short day trip when my ship made a port call to FT Lauderdale for fleet week. So any suggestions would be helpful.
    Last edited by Mnemorath; 12-07-2006 at 12:15 PM.

snowwhite66 is offline A-Ticket holder
    One of our secrets to getting past the lines on the Monorail is to jump on the Resort Monorail. I find that its a much more pleasant, since there are fewer people on that one....more a/c to enjoy on hot afternoons!! Its much better than being crowed in the regular monorail, or waiting in line for it.

tannertornadoes is offline A-Ticket holder
    I agree.

rodrigwi is offline A-Ticket holder
    any idea how are the crowds after Jan 2 ? We are planning a trip from Jan 2 to Jan 14.

C-Howdizzle is offline E-Ticket Holder
    22 DRIVING hours away from WDW...(Chi-town)
    heh i am guessing it is not that crowded, b/c everybody is leaving from christmas vacation!!!! good time 2 go
    Iv been ON space mountain when the lights were on!!! not in line...i was ON THE RIDE!!! I know your jealous...

2008 Upcoming- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2007- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2006- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2005- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2004- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2003- Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002- Carribean Beach Resort
    2000- Disney Institute (with School Friend)

plus i believe that it is called "value season" for room rates and that must mean that it is not crowded at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Iv been ON space mountain when the lights were on!!! not in line...i was ON THE RIDE!!! I know your jealous...

iluvdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigwi View Post
    any idea how are the crowds after Jan 2 ? We are planning a trip from Jan 2 to Jan 14.
    My mom was talking to this lady on the bus when we were heading back home from Epcot on new years and she told my mom that they had just arrived that day and it's when everybody starts to leave because they had came last year at the same time to so they went on a lot of rides with out any lines
    Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -- Walt Disney

Tower Of Terror

heres a little secret/cool thing at disney world....DYK that at the end of the ride in Tower Of Terror you arrive at the Basement Floor... Well at the end of the ride (right b4 you get out) you come face to face with the big B (for basement)!

Big Whoop right?!

But when the doors open the B splits in half and makes a 13!
    cool huh...check it out next time you are there

Page 36 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast