Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 50 of 85 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Your best WDW Secret!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 I agree! Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way!...
    WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    I agree!
    Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way!

Is there anybody else that feels this besides disneyfanatic101 and me?

Pure Diz Addict is offline A-Ticket holder
    My favorite secret would have to be.....The 'hidden donald" on the velvet chair in front of the hallway with the candleabras on Haunted Mansion

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Diz Addict View Post
    My favorite secret would have to be.....The 'hidden donald" on the velvet chair in front of the hallway with the candleabras on Haunted Mansion
    Im going to have to find this when i go in december.

*WDWObsessed18* is offline A-Ticket holder

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Tmntrans View Post
    Well. I just got back last night. Just me and the wife went this time without the kids. It was the best time I've had ever. I saw just about everything that was mentioned here except Stitch and the bathroom deal..lol. The rides were great. Only 1 line, Safari at AK, was substantially less than that was posted. Other than the Safari, we spent no more than 10 minutes in ANY line. This year I bought annual premium passes...should of done that along time ago. Gonna to go again once more this year At least and again around Mardi gras next year.1 more thing..the Pirates Virtual game and Buzz Lightyear at Disney Quest is real cool..

I was just wondering what the stich and the bathroom maens????? Is there really something there and what is it and where do i find it Sorry so many questions i'm new to this and dont know all the tips yet Ill be leaving on August 10 for the best trip ever and want to see all the secrets and the best tips I've read this whole thread and really like this site any info would be wonderful thanks
    Walt Disney World Truly is the Happist Place on Earth!!!!
    September 97'~(Off site)
    July 99'~(Off site)
    August 01'~Fort Wilderness Cabin
    September 03'~ Fort Wilderness Campground
    August 05'~ Fort Wilderness Campground

September 7, 2007-September 23,2007 ~Fort Wilderness Campground

NH Disney Drmr is offline B-Ticket Holder
    New Hampshire - too far away from the magic :(
    Quote Originally Posted by WDW4Ever View Post
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

-Walt Disney

This what disneyfanatic101's signature is...does anyone else think that this is just becoming a saying, and not what disney is all about anymore? With Pirates of the Caribbean ride being changed to be like the movie to me is just kinda lame. I know I'm not the only one that feels that the original PoTC is way better. Does anyone else feel this at all?

I agree with you guys also. I am such a fan of the original no matter what. I haven't been to the new version of the PoTC yet, but I already know I will like the original better. That is how I have felt on every other change. Guess I am beginning to feel old and sentimental. Unfortunately, it is the way things are now in everything, not just Disney.
    NH Disney Drmr

October 5, 2013....Mother
    & Daughter trip. She's 16, I'm 40+...Who says Disney is just for kids.

My brother just got back from his honeymoon @ WDW and he said that the only thing that they did to PoTC was add in a Johnny Depp animatronic. How retarted is that because all of the other pirates still have that "cartoony" look to them. I personally think that some cartoon pirates with a Jack Sparrow stand-in would look kinda dumb and silly.

Is it true that at the end of HM, you can say to a CM "I want to join the ghosts" or something like that and they will let you on again?

southerngirl is offline A-Ticket holder

Splash Mountain

Didn't know if you knew this but in Splash Mountain there is an animal that comes down from the ceiling. It says FSU. The story is that one of the imagineers went to Florida State. I didn't believe it but sure enough it's there.
    Also, the talking water fountain is cool but scared my little girl. She was not about to get water out of a "talking fountain".
    My kids, ages 6 and 10 loved the the colored fiber optics in the ground at Epcot. We must have spent an hour there playing.

southerngirl is offline A-Ticket holder

tinkerbell

I saw the post about tinkerbell. If your child is the first one in the store in the morning, the store by the cinderella fountain, she/he can let tinkerbell out of her box. Last time we went, we were the second people there. It's very cool and something that I'm sure your child will remember. I'm not sure if they'll let an adult do it but it can't hurt to ask.

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    I went in May... There was 3 Jack Sparrows and Barbaso. There was this cool waterfall you go through that has Davy Jones face on it that is pretty awesome in itself. They still have the little 5 foot or so free fall in it. You have to know the story of whats going on to understand what you are seeing. Barbaso is dunking the Mayor of the town looking for the map and treasure and Jack. Jack is hiding behind the dress and is eavesdropping on Barbaso. The drunk has the map and is trying to hide it and keep it from Jack from finding the treasure but Jack already know whats on the map because he's hiding behind him in a barrel I think. Last scene is Jack beat them all to the treasure and has it all to himself.
    p.s. the Abraham Lincoln/Sid Ceasar character is still in one of the scenes.
    If you go to You Tube. there is a video of Johnny Depp riding the ride and get out and touches Jack Sparrow on the face. He gets pretty flipped out looking at the character he brought to life.
    Last edited by Tmntrans; 06-29-2007 at 05:53 PM.

sarseneaux is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAurora View Post
    This is not really a secret or anything, just a tip. When leaving the MK at night after the parades and fireworks we always see this really long line all the way down the ramp to board the Express Monorail. The monorail is also packed to full capacity like sardines. However, you can virtually walk right on to the resort monorail with no wait. You have to stop at the Contemporary and Polynesian before the TTC but it is much better than waiting in the line.

Also, you can avoid the big MK parking lot altogether by parking at one of the resorts. If the guard questions us we say we are going to eat at the restaurant. This allows you to avoid the big crowds coming and going.
    Be careful parking at the monorail resorts. We usually do that, but they only give you a 3 hour pass if you are not staying there. Most of the time they do not check the times on the pass, but 1 time the guard caught us and told us not to do it again. Of course we still do it, but we try to be more careful. The best way we found at the Contemporary was to go into the resort and get on the monorail, then just use the walkway on our return.

Another tip for Epcot is to park at the Boardwalk(they do not give 3 hour passes) and walk in the back way. MUCH shorter lines!!!!! Usually there are no lines.

Something I heard, but no sure if it is true. At the fastpass stations, if you push the little button on the back when you insert your ticket it gives you a fastpass ticket for that time and you don't have to wait.

Also, does anyone know the shortest line to stand it if there are 2 lines at an attraction? I think it is the right, but I can't remember.

Thanks. I am new, so I don't know if any of these things have been posted yet.

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    i can not wait to ride pirates when i go in december. I have not been on it since they made the changes.

disneygurl4ever is offline A-Ticket holder
    The pirate ride at the end is kind of cheesey in my opinion i liked the original ending better.

disney baby is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Howdizzle View Post
    i think you can even just use the lagoon as a private party...u dont even have to surf!!! imagine a whole lagoon to yourself! hmmmmm
    yes this is true u can rent out the wave pool b/c i went down with my dance studio and the rented it out it was a lot of fun u can also learn how to surf but there was to many people we were gonna do it again the next time we dance (JULY27!!!) there but it was to expensive

Page 50 of 85 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast