Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 60 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Your best WDW Secret!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by Keasmom I think he lives in France most of the time where his girlfriend is from. Allegedly, he goes about unimpeded there, whereas here there is a ...
    tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I think he lives in France most of the time where his girlfriend is from. Allegedly, he goes about unimpeded there, whereas here there is a paparazzi firestorm if he takes a deep breath. He is too hot; I hope one of ya'll ,who had a close encounter, got pictures and posts them for the rest of us to see.

He does live in France and just wanders around!! My mum had a coffee in a small village in France and he was at the next table with his kids!!! She didn't take any photos for me though

diz-knee24 is offline A-Ticket holder
    im sure allot of people know this but some might not....when you go on kilimanjaro safari next time and see an animal standing behind a fallen log...loook carefully cause its a good chance its not a real log but a well hidden in plain view feeder!
    The Magic Is That Feeling When Dreams Come True. The Magic Is Real, And It's Spark Lives In You!

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    If you see a skipper standing or hide behind a log . . . you get the picture. After so many hours behind the wheel of these boats, you get hungry. You can see our carefully selected lunch menu right before your board our boats.

RuddyWDW is offline Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
    Bit of a useless fact for you all - I was on the first ever boat on kali river rapids on the day it opened in AK...how cool is that!

Ruddy

happiest_haunt is offline A-Ticket holder
    At the newly refurbished HM, when moving through the attic on thr right side, there are two wine glassed, one marked "bride" and the other "groom" and the groom glass in tipped over...hehehe....you know the hall of family pictures in the DL HM but not here? supposedly, if you look closely, there is one of those pictures hidden somewhere in the WDW HM attic.

Oi with the poodles, already!

"This is how it starts. One muppet, Sesame Street in the morning, variety shows late at night. Next thing you know, you're selling your possesions on Main Street to pay for your next Muppet binge"

Wonderland16 is offline A-Ticket holder
    NEW PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was just watching a new episode of disney parks on the travel channel and they HINTED that they put aside huge chunks of land for new resorts and theme parks!!..they said look for things in the next 2, 5, maybe 10 years!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited i cant wait until it leaks what theyre doing!..keep your mouse ears open for any inside information!!!!!!!!!!
    In a world of my own.......

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    I watched it too, very exciting to think about!
    Tina

SkellingtonGRL is offline A-Ticket holder
    they took the spiders out from the haunted mansion, and put them in the woods of the jungle cruise ride!
    where dreams come true

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by SkellingtonGRL View Post
    they took the spiders out from the haunted mansion, and put them in the woods of the jungle cruise ride!
    Haven't seen any fake looking spiders in the woods, however the one spider in the temple has always been there before the HM refurb.

GoofyGuy is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Has anyone been to the newly reopened Haunted Mansion yet? I heard there were new cars and the speaker system is new too. The last few times we went down, we were unlucky and got cars that had bad speakers, the last time it didn't even work at all, we had to listen to the cars from behind or infront of us..... But that was last year and it was fun just the same! I'll have to look for the wine glasses...,
    Also, while I'm on the subject of changes, has the Great Movie Ride changed at all? I heard maybe they were getting rid of the Alien scene, also so they still do the "Hijacking" with the gangster shootout?

Thanks
    Ricky

Lets go RED SOX, Lets go RED SOX, Lets go RED SOX, Lets go RED SOX!
    February 1997 - Off Property
    October 1999 - Off Property
    November 2000 - Off Property
    November 2001 - All Star Music
    November 2002 - All Star Music
    November 2003 - All Star Movies
    November 2005 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    October 2007 - Pop Century Classic Years
    November 2008 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    November 2010 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    November 2012 - Port Orleans / French Quarter
    November 2013 - All Star Music

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderland16 View Post
    NEW PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was just watching a new episode of disney parks on the travel channel and they HINTED that they put aside huge chunks of land for new resorts and theme parks!!..they said look for things in the next 2, 5, maybe 10 years!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited i cant wait until it leaks what theyre doing!..keep your mouse ears open for any inside information!!!!!!!!!!
    That show wasn't a new episode.
    Thread on this topic...
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...-new-park.html
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

SkellingtonGRL is offline A-Ticket holder
    i cant wait for the new park!
    Last edited by SkellingtonGRL; 10-15-2007 at 11:57 AM.
    where dreams come true

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Yeah was for me to. Then if you look at that thread, everyone killed my excitement too. LOL!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

DisneyLeo18 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    We were at All Star Music July 10th - 17th. We were in the Calypso 1 bldg. on the third floor just to the right as you exit the lobby to the guitar pool right behind the first set of maracas. We we're in a family suite and it was VERY sweet! Your right about the pool though. We came back from MK the 5th day (OK, the 6th day b/c it was about 2:00 A.M.! ) after EMH and there were still people in the pool. We passed a security guard on our way through the lobby and I wondered why they had'nt been shooood-out since it is supposed to be closed at midnight. And I do remember hearing people in the pool well after midnight the whole time we were there. But I don't remember it buggin' us too much b/c we were so wiped-out by the time we got back to our room!
    Yes, do stay for EMH, it was well worth it for us!
    For Illuminations we found a table at the railing at the Cantina in the Mexico pavillion about an hour before the show. It was GREAT!
    And, yes, the food court at All Star Music and everthing else was so much more than we expected! The pictures you see of it just don't do it justice either!
    The last 2 times we were there we stayed at Port Orleans Riverside and we were a little hesitant to stay at one of the " value " resorts but were pleasantly surprised! I should have known better. It's DISNEY!!!!!
    ok i have to fess up... just read this post and i was staying at All star music from the 3rd to the 17th and was one of the people in the pool until after 2. there would be times you just have a few drinks and relax by the pool. and the pool doesnt close at 12, the life guard just leaves lol.

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLeo18 View Post
    ok i have to fess up... just read this post and i was staying at All star music from the 3rd to the 17th and was one of the people in the pool until after 2. there would be times you just have a few drinks and relax by the pool. and the pool doesnt close at 12, the life guard just leaves lol.
    Man!!! I thought that was you!!! I told my wife " That sounds EXACTLY like DisneyLeo 18? " but I was just too wiped out to come down & say hi. Sorry man. LOL!
    Thats funny though!
    I wish we coulda' spent 2 weeks there!!!

OK. Now to get the thread back on topic ( sort of ). Its not really a secret anymore & I got it out of one of Lou's books, but here goes...
    There are 3,536 marbles in each of the doors to the preshow of RnRC!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

Page 60 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast