Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Your best WDW Secret!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; the last wendy fig. you seen in peter pans flight, is actully painted silly putty...
    TheCartooner is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    the last wendy fig. you seen in peter pans flight, is actully painted silly putty

cskiff7895 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Watch the husband's head in the paintings in the attic scene. It will disappear at the same time you hear an axe swinging

o8catrina8o is offline D-Ticket Holder
    my best secret it using the disney.com my disney vacation stuff Print it and take it with u
    1993 - Dolphin
    1995- Aunt House
    1997- Off Site
    1999- Off Site
    2000- Coronodo Springs
    2002- Port Orleans and All Star
    2003- Off Site
    2004- Off Site - Christmas Time
    2005- Pop Century -Christmas Time
    2005 -Carribean Beach - DIsney Wonder
    2005- Disneyland- Spring Break
    2006- Pop Century - Halloween
    2006- Polynesian - My High Graduation
    2007 - Pop Century
    2007- All Star Sport- Christmas TIme
    2008 - Port Orleans
    2009 - Disney Land

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    For some reason I never thought of doing that!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    When you book with WDW direst (not thru a travel service) get the custom maps. It takes alittle time online to go thru each park and pick all of your targets, but they send these beautiful, antique looking maps that are truly amazing with highlights for all your picks and they make great keepsakes. Mine did not come until weeks after I got home (thanks USPS) but they are great and we look at them and relive the trip. The best part-totally free of charge.

jsparrow0809 is offline A-Ticket holder
    This site is amazing! i love all the secrets/tips. And Keasmom, you are deff. right. The disney.com custom maps are great. they are full detailed and you can special order them (for free) to correspond with your personal vacation. Just be sure to order them at least two months before you leave for your vacation.
    Last edited by jsparrow0809; 11-28-2007 at 06:38 PM.

idk if that really was johnny depp-the pictures aren't clear enough. I am soooooooooooo jealous if that was though! I am a huge jack sparrow fan! (obviously)

a little secret- if you buy the POTC dvd at WDW on opening day you recieve a piece of the sailcloth from the actual movie!
    Last edited by jsparrow0809; 11-23-2007 at 10:19 AM.

kara2lucy is offline A-Ticket holder
    The best place in my opinion to watch the fireworks is on the Dumbo ride at magic Kingdom......and another secret...well i'll tell later
    This is Carlee....
    This is Carlee On Dumbo...
    This is Carlee on Dumbo With fireworks

MiraNova23 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by cskiff7895 View Post
    Watch the husband's head in the paintings in the attic scene. It will disappear at the same time you hear an axe swinging
    Assume you mean in the Haunted Mansion in WDW? (cuz I wanna see this now!)
    My
    (If I'm here, then I'm probably supposed to be animating instead.)

Haunted Mansion

on the disneytravel website (if you have an account or booked a vacation) click on "my vacation". After that screen comes up choose "backstage pass" and then choose " magic of the month". There is a great video on the New Haunted Mansion! Everyone should check it out

ONLY 225 DAYS UNTIL WDW TRIP 2008!!!!!!!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    When you book with WDW direst (not thru a travel service) get the custom maps. It takes alittle time online to go thru each park and pick all of your targets, but they send these beautiful, antique looking maps that are truly amazing with highlights for all your picks and they make great keepsakes. Mine did not come until weeks after I got home (thanks USPS) but they are great and we look at them and relive the trip. The best part-totally free of charge.
    We got our maps just a few days before we left, Disney did not put postage on them so we got a note in the mail box requiring us to go to the post office to pick them up and pay the $.75 postage due. They are a nice keep sake.

mickeymagic21 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I just got back from Disney World with my family =[ We had a blast (thanks to everyone for the great secrets!) Is anyone going soon? If so, I have a favor to ask...

mickeymars is offline A-Ticket holder

Tickets for the solo business traveler

If your business travel takes you to Orlando, as does mine, and you like to sneak off to the parks in the evening after working all day, as do I, here is tip to save you some $. Head over to the Grosever ( I think is has been renamed now) hotel in lake buena vista hotel area by downtown Disney. Go into the disney store in the lobby and ask for an after 2pm or 4pm ticket. They run half off the regular price and are good if you can only get a few short hours in the park. Make sure to have your work clothes on when you go to get it as they are intended for convention attendees and shorts and a tee shirt are a sure tip off.
    Have fun

tawnilai is offline D-Ticket Holder
    i am going on dec 4th

"Dream Dare Belive Do"- Walt Disney

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    I'll be at Disney this coming weekend! Cant wait!

Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast