Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1271
Secrets of WDW Discuss Your best WDW Secret!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; One thing i saw from my old thunder days, is the hidden tinkerbell, its outside the exit of the spur side station engraved in the rock....
    thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder
    One thing i saw from my old thunder days, is the hidden tinkerbell, its outside the exit of the spur side station engraved in the rock.

LivLuvsTink is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I heard from a cast member friend that instead of a dream squad, they might have a celebration squad and award the Cinderella Castle Suite stay and Celebration fastpasses that way.

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    that would be amazing! i loved the year of a million dreams. the concept (and give-aways) were just too cool

LivLuvsTink is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Also, when we got off of test track with our friends, we were talking to the cast member at the place where you see the silver car. We found out that she's from where we live and she asked us if we wanted to go up to the GMC lounge. We got to go through a side door and got free soda and clean bathrooms! When you ride on Test Track and you see a window to your left right before you go into the heating chamber, that's where it is and you can watch the people on the ride. P.S. It has the best view of Future World i've ever seen!

princesslb is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by LivLuvsTink View Post
    Also, when we got off of test track with our friends, we were talking to the cast member at the place where you see the silver car. We found out that she's from where we live and she asked us if we wanted to go up to the GMC lounge. We got to go through a side door and got free soda and clean bathrooms! When you ride on Test Track and you see a window to your left right before you go into the heating chamber, that's where it is and you can watch the people on the ride. P.S. It has the best view of Future World i've ever seen!
    thats awesome! i wonder if i can ask to be shown around up there, or its an exclusive invite?
    "all my wishes will come true."
    CP alumni spring 2008

Panda_Girl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslb View Post
    thats awesome! i wonder if i can ask to be shown around up there, or its an exclusive invite?
    Good question.
    I would like to know the answer to that one too.
    "So many people treat you like a kid, so you might as act like one and throw your T.V. out the hotel window."- Gerard Way

"Popsicles should be the new black, that way everyone would have one."- Frank Iero

"Tastes like someone stole my wallet, ya know?"- Gerard Way

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    We have also been to the TT VIP room. It is very nice and like LivLuvsTink stated, it has the best view of Future World you have ever seen. You can see all the way to the Yacht Club!!
    -Zac

wdwmike1988 is offline A-Ticket holder
    During my trip to Disney with my best friend over the summer, we were waiting in line for Pirates of the Caribbean when a cast member approached us asking if we wanted to hear a story about the ride. Seeing as the wait seemed like it would never end, we decided we would be delighted to hear the castmember's story. He began by asking us how well we knew the ride and we exclaimed that we had been going to Disney since we were kids so we knew the ride all too well. The castmember then went on to tell us that a story well known amongst castmembers at the Pirates attraction is that the ride may indeed be haunted by the ghost of an imagineer who worked on Pirates of the Caribbean. While you are on the ride I'm sure you all know the scene where carlos is being drowned in the well and the woman is screaming to him from the window. Well behind the woman in the window there is a door. The door itself is NEVER opened unless the AA needs to be worked on. One morning when the castmembers were riding through the attraction making sure everything was running smoothly they noticed the door had been opened behind the AA in the window. When the castmembers returned they checked to see if anyone had been working on the AA and to their surprise there was no record of anyone doing so. So that is when the rumor had been spread and to the castmember's knowledge it has been noticed on several occasions even by park guests that the door is sometimes mysteriously left opened. Which begs the question... Is Pirates of the Caribbean haunted by one of its fellow imagineers?

buckeyebrown is offline A-Ticket holder

Trivia Book

I've seen mention of a book by the moderator. Is this Trivia Book in print? Is it available in stores? Title please?

Thanks!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Welcome to the forums buckeyebrown! This site is actually a result of Lou Mongello's now two trivia books. If you go to http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/Wal...-products.html you can find more information on the books and how to order them.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder
    My new secret is now a specific server at Garden Grill, Robert. If you are there and catch him on a good day, he might just sing to you! And he makes jokes and keeps active! He made me and the DF's dinner really something great!
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports
    Pretty good sure as your born!

Nemorules is offline A-Ticket holder
    Last edited by Nemorules; 01-12-2009 at 10:35 PM.

Stitch's buddy is offline Hakuna Matata
    Read crates! They normally have something humous or a tribute to an imagineer or a tribute to a movie.

I FINISHED my first ever race, ToT 13Kand running it again in '09

** Please, Please excuse my grammatical and spelling errors. Correct me if I'm wrong.**

Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast