Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 85 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Your best WDW Secret!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; We took that walking route a few years back. It was New Year's Eve and a parade was going on, so once you swam thru the people at the opening ...
    yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    We took that walking route a few years back. It was New Year's Eve and a parade was going on, so once you swam thru the people at the opening to Main Street, they had CMs directing us towards Tomorrowland. We looked at the clock, looked at the crowd and turned around to leave. We had tix for Pleasure Island and wanted to get over there. On the plus side, everyone loved our dalmation-style derbys we picked up at MGM about an hour earlier.

geeky91 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Intead of running through liberty square to get to frontierland at the crack of 9 rush, you can go through Adventureland and turn right at the bathrooms near Swiss Family Treehouse. It is a very useful shortcut. You might be the first one there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Already packing for the trip of a lifetime!!!

geeky91 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Dude, you should look at my thread and my tip in Lou's WDW secret forum!!!
    Already packing for the trip of a lifetime!!!

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Many people will not ride water rides in the early morning or at least not in march. When I went to Disney World last year I got to ride Kali River Rapids ten times in a row. Also don't ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad because a faster ride is not really a good thing.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I'm sure this is not a big secert but just in case someone hasn't figure this out. Always try to ride the rides when the prade and fireworks are going on. Went this past Nov and during wishes( which I do love) we decided to skip the show and got on splash moutain. There was no wait. Got on 5 times back to back to back. But as soon as we were going to go back on it wishes was over and when went to go around a line a mass and the wait was about 15-20 min( still not bad for SM) but non the less it was line. So keep it in mind these are good time to ride all of the Mountains and some of the other Popular rides.

jennifer4321 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    If someone could please reply to this secret. On Main Street I believe there is supposed to be a secret door that you can easily miss that is actually a resturaunt. The door is numbered. Does anyone have any info on that? I saw it on the travel channel.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer4321
    If someone could please reply to this secret. On Main Street I believe there is supposed to be a secret door that you can easily miss that is actually a resturaunt. The door is numbered. Does anyone have any info on that? I saw it on the travel channel.
    I don't know about WDW, but disneyland a resturaunt like that. It's in New Orleans Square. I think they call club 33

Thank you. I think you are right.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Jarod's correct - Club 33 is at Disneyland, in New Orleans Square. It is a private club created by Walt to entertain special guests. There is a waiting list several years long and thousands of dollars in membership fees, plus you have to be invited to join by a current member.

There is no equivalent in Florida's Walt Disney World.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Thanks for the info. I would love to go.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004
    Jarod's correct - Club 33 is at Disneyland, in New Orleans Square. It is a private club created by Walt to entertain special guests. There is a waiting list several years long and thousands of dollars in membership fees, plus you have to be invited to join by a current member.

There is no equivalent in Florida's Walt Disney World.
    I hope the food is real good for the price there asking. With a several years wait, you would think they would have one in disneyworld

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Beleive it or not, I once found some pictures of Club 33 online! I know that Club 33 is the only place where you can get an alchoholic beverage inside Disneyland Park, and they have special version of our favorite song, "Grim Grinning Ghosts," that can only be heard there. I'm going to see if I can find the pictures again...
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    http://www.startedbyamouse.com/gallery/Club33.shtml

There they are! Did a Google for Club 33 Pictures, and that was the first link! Most people never even get to see it, and here it is!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    http://www.startedbyamouse.com/gallery/Club33.shtml

There they are! Did a Google for Club 33 Pictures, and that was the first link! Most people never even get to see it, and here it is!
    Nice pics

4Mickey is offline &quot;But why is the Rum gone?&quot;
    That would be really cool to be a member of Club 33; however, I don't think I could justify spending that much money for a dinner club in DL. (sigh). Oh well... Guess I'll just have to keep eating with everyone else at DW!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Page 8 of 85 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast