Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 81 of 85 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1271
Secrets of WDW Discuss Your best WDW Secret!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by supernova I've never seen it either, but then I've never bothered to look for it. DHS isn't my favorite park, so the couple of hours I spend ...
    kcarter0680 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Your best WDW Secret!!

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    I've never seen it either, but then I've never bothered to look for it. DHS isn't my favorite park, so the couple of hours I spend there are on riding the attractions I want to see and then heading toward the exit.
    I saw the following secret on another site. Have you heard or done this?
    While waiting to tour Studio C, listen at the doors to Studio A and B, you will hear sounds from real recording sessions some of which can from Aerosmith's rerecodings for the coaster.

Oh and my favorite park is Magic Kingdom.

al3xg is offline A-Ticket holder

I have yet to see this in person to see if it does in fact happen, but I was told by someone that when the Magic Kingdom Park is either slow or the line for The Haunted Mansion is really short Cast Members change its wait time to 13 minutes. I would love to see that and or see a photo of that since that'd be so cool
    Alex

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." Walt Disney

My Flickr: Flickr.com/agoldman
    My Twitter: Twitter.com/al3xg
    My Facebook: Facebook.com/al3xg

Ride2311 is offline A-Ticket holder

When on line for the jungle cruise, look for the giant tarantula in a cage. If you put your hand near it, it will jump at you. This scared my gf who is deathly afraid of spiders

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder

I have yet to see this in person to see if it does in fact happen, but I was told by someone that when the Magic Kingdom Park is either slow or the line for The Haunted Mansion is really short Cast Members change its wait time to 13 minutes. I would love to see that and or see a photo of that since that'd be so cool
    I don't know about the Haunted Mansion, but I do know they do this for the Tower of Terror. I noticed it a few weeks ago when I was on vacation but didn't take any pictures. I know I've seen one in a forum on this website though...

Quote Originally Posted by ftg09 View Post
    I don't know about the Haunted Mansion, but I do know they do this for the Tower of Terror. I noticed it a few weeks ago when I was on vacation but didn't take any pictures. I know I've seen one in a forum on this website though...
    HAHA That's cool too! I'll have to check that out and hopefully see that and grab a photo soon over winter break coming up when I'll have more time for Disney
    Alex

StormyBlues is offline A-Ticket holder

This really isn't a secret more of a funny story about something that happened to me coming out of HM. I walked by a Cast Member at the exit, looked at him, and contiuned walking. He proced to follow me for a good hundrad or so yards with the CREEPIEST look on his face. I was laughing hystarically, and he never broke charecter. Props yo you HM dude, props.
    Why live on the edge when you can jump off? - Greenwood Horse Trials shirt
    I find it ironic that in Splash Mountian they sing "What comes up is sure to come down"

Quote Originally Posted by StormyBlues View Post
    This really isn't a secret more of a funny story about something that happened to me coming out of HM. I walked by a Cast Member at the exit, looked at him, and contiuned walking. He proced to follow me for a good hundrad or so yards with the CREEPIEST look on his face. I was laughing hystarically, and he never broke charecter. Props yo you HM dude, props.
    HAHA! I think that attraction out of everything in all of Walt Disney World has the best Cast Members, maybe second are the Parking Tram people first thing in the morning/late at night when they joke about parking ie) "If you parked in the Mickey Lot, well you're in the wrong state!"
    Alex

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by kcarter0680 View Post
    I saw the following secret on another site. Have you heard or done this?
    While waiting to tour Studio C, listen at the doors to Studio A and B, you will hear sounds from real recording sessions some of which can from Aerosmith's rerecodings for the coaster.

Oh and my favorite park is Magic Kingdom.
    It's great when they add in those little extras like that. Sort of like the sounds coming from above the stores on Main Street, or the radio broadcast from WACKY in Toontown.

I'll have to check that out next time I'm waiting at Studio C! Thanks for the tip

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by al3xg View Post
    HAHA! I think that attraction out of everything in all of Walt Disney World has the best Cast Members, maybe second are the Parking Tram people first thing in the morning/late at night when they joke about parking ie) "If you parked in the Mickey Lot, well you're in the wrong state!"
    During my trip two weeks ago, I drove to the parks for the first time in a long time, and got to ride the lot tram (honestly, I haven't been on that thing in over a decade!). The guy we had in the evening at DHS was the grumpiest old geezer in the world. He wasn't trying to be funny, which made it even funnier. Gotta love it when they bring in retirees from up north!

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    During my trip two weeks ago, I drove to the parks for the first time in a long time, and got to ride the lot tram (honestly, I haven't been on that thing in over a decade!). The guy we had in the evening at DHS was the grumpiest old geezer in the world. He wasn't trying to be funny, which made it even funnier. Gotta love it when they bring in retirees from up north!
    It's funny how at a movie studio based park he wasn't even acting funny HAHA!
    Alex

StormyBlues is offline A-Ticket holder

I love what the CMs do to make it just so much better while you are there! I really wish I was going this year.....
    Why live on the edge when you can jump off? - Greenwood Horse Trials shirt
    I find it ironic that in Splash Mountian they sing "What comes up is sure to come down"

dwmkeakmgm is offline A-Ticket holder

In MK on TSI there are multiple paintbrushes to find i found one and i got a fast pass

disney_freak is offline is supercalifragilisticexpia lidocious

Quote Originally Posted by dwmkeakmgm View Post
    In MK on TSI there are multiple paintbrushes to find i found one and i got a fast pass
    1) I heard there was only 3 paintbrushs
    2) were the FP's only good for rides in fronterland?

and 3)to WDW Radio Disney fourm. I know your gonna love it here (that sounded like something from Annie, lol)
    Faith is my name, disney is my...obsession

Since Pluto is no longer a planet. I think Mickey should be the new one.

1 small world is offline C-Ticket Holder

Ask at the Times Board, in the evening, before Fantasmic, about the Rockin Rollercoaster or some other ride's FPs

We asked how long the wait really was... had the board been updated recently... we really only had 20-25 minutes before Fantasmic and were trying to get on one more ride.

The CM said, "How many FPs did you need? Wait here and I'll check"

She came back with FPs for our group!

We only needed three, but it was WONDERFUL!

Don't be afraid to talk to CMs and ask questions!

dwmkeakmgm is offline A-Ticket holder

Wink Re: Your best WDW Secret!!

Quote Originally Posted by disney_freak View Post
    1) I heard there was only 3 paintbrushs
    2) were the FP's only good for rides in fronterland?

and 3)to WDW Radio Disney fourm. I know your gonna love it here (that sounded like something from Annie, lol)

You can get a fast pass to big thunder moutain rr or splash mtn

Page 81 of 85 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast