Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Your best WDW Secret!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; WOW!!!! Thanks for the pics. I want to me a member so bad!!!!!! I guess thats the only thing I will be in my Disney lifetime. Unless anyone has some ...
    jennifer4321 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    WOW!!!! Thanks for the pics. I want to me a member so bad!!!!!! I guess thats the only thing I will be in my Disney lifetime. Unless anyone has some connections. I pay. lol.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

I found some interesting info on club 33

This membership is designed for organizations to make Club 33 available to a number of their executives, and has a membership fee of $20,000. This entitles the corporate member to designate up to nine associate members. Dues for Charter members are $5,000 per member and $3,750 for each Associate member per year. All memberships are transferable to other executives in the corporation.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Still too much for me.

I'm in the same boat there!!!!

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    This isn't a secret, more of a conveince, when you are attending an after hour party/event at the MK, and the line for the bus is extremely long, take the Epcot bus and then just hop the Monorail into MK, it might take 5 minutes longer, but you won't have to wait in a long line and be cramed on a bus.

actually that is kinda of a good secret, I would have never thought of it.

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    This is a "luck" secret. In the past two weeks I have been about 6 times and have closed out the Magic kingdom (very last one out of the park) and get the front of the monorail and make about 4 or five trips around the 7seas lagoon and when the very last person getd off the train, i ask the driver if i can drive and 4 out of 6 times they have said yes. It needs to be YOU and the DRIVER and no one else on the train and they wil let ou stand nex to them and drive it. TALK ABOUT VIP!!!! In the past two weeks I have gotten really close to the magic and as the park closes have talked alot with CM's I feel i gotten the ultimate backstage tour...into the minds and dreams of CM's
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder

Animal Kingdom Safari

My cousins live 35-40 minutes from WDW and on our first trip they gave us advice about going on the safari. They said to go straight back to the safari first thing in the morning because the animals are more active at this time. The two times we have tried this we found it works well!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Red face Wow

That is great about getting to drive the monorail. That would be my dream job for when I retire from teaching. It must be nice to be so close to the magic. I cannot imagine only living that far away from DW. Also, I love the idea about going to AK so early and seeing all the active animals. I am leaving for DW next week and I will be sure to go early so I can catch a glimpse of all the safari animals.

-Scott
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I wonder if that will work if I go to Pleasure Island.... spend the whole night drinking... be theh last one to leave... and ask the bus driver if I can drive back to the resort!!!???!!! Keeping safety in mind I would fasten my seat belt of course!!!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    Keeping safety in mind I would fasten my seat belt of course!!!
    OMG!... That is so funny! I love this place. My friends think I'm silly for spending so much time conversing with all these people I've never met, but you all are just so much fun! I love you guys! All of you! Thanks to all the "Lou crew", for my new home away from reality!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

tinkerbelle_rox is offline B-Ticket Holder

thanks

hey thanks i did not know that i'll have to remember that when we go to wdw this summer. :mickey:

something i always wanted to know is if the "singing in the rain umbrella" is true or is it just a myth??

this secret is pretty old but its my favorite,the key under the mat next to the door in muppet vision 3D.

Also on muppet vision 3D on the wall outside the ride is some (sorry if i dont spell it right) graftii.I always like to stop and read some of it.There is some pretty funny stuff.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbelle_rox
    something i always wanted to know is if the "singing in the rain umbrella" is true or is it just a myth??

Oh boy, it it true! There's pics of it on here somewhere...can't find them at the moment, though!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast