Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Whats so great about Soarin' ? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I love Soarin'!! Heights scare me to death. My feet tingle when I ride it! The first time we got on, my youngest thought she was going to get sick! ...
    smith913 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I love Soarin'!! Heights scare me to death. My feet tingle when I ride it! The first time we got on, my youngest thought she was going to get sick! Needless to say, I had to watch her the whole time for fear of the "upcoming" events! She was fine, but I was soooo disappointed that I missed it, I got a Fastpass and went again!
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    I loved Soarin one of my favorites worth the hour wait... But my husband hated it because of the height. So hat's probably why it called a " thrill Ride"
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

Disneymomto6 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm a soar'n fan. I love the wind going thru your hair, I love the whole smellavision thing they have going on, The shot of the aircraft carrier. While I agree, its not a thrill ride in relation to Rockin Rollercoaster, it is thrilling and exciting in the beauty of it all.

I was on it one time and a women was on it who had never been on the ride before, she was so scared that she was really going to fly somewhere. It was VERY amusing
    Tracy
    mom to 6 of the 7 dwarfs

Tinkgirl is offline Thanks for the Memories :3
    I love it!!!I was like ''oh no!I don't want my shoe to go in the water!''
    TinkGirl
    2007-2009
    I may come back full swing one day, foolish mortals, maybe one day.

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    I love Soarin', but it always surprises me that they don't spray water at you (a la Honey I Shrunk the Audience) as you're flying over the ocean. Maybe that'll come down the road.

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    That would be cool, but I think the thing that sprays the smell is to close to your face to spray water. Maybe they could do a mist instead of the squirt gun kind. Just a thought.
    -Zac

supermariodrums is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I thought Soarin' was great! Definitely not a thrill ride, but still a fun ride that in my book is a must see!

Sparrowni2010 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I really like Soarin. Every time I ride it, I cry when it goes over DL. One day my parents were down with my cousins, and I had a few hours before I had to go into work so I went to Epcot with them. It was my cousins' first time ever being in WDW (the oldest is 12) and I just absolutely LOVED watching their reactions and listening to them laughing and having a good time on that ride.

WDWmom64055 is offline A-Ticket holder

Soarin' is addictive!

If you go to Disney for an amusement-park experience, you probably won't enjoy the subtlety of this ride. If you go for the Disney experience, it is pure gold! The coolest thing about the ride is that, although it's been 3 years since I was last on it, I can put on the 50th soundtrack and when the music plays I can relive the entire ride! I don't know many Disney attractions that have that kind of impact.

Next time, take off your shoes and socks, roll your pants up if you have on long pants, and try to enjoy it the way it's meant to be!!!!

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Whats so great about Soarin' ?

As a pilot, I thought the experience was GREAT. The whole thing was fantastic, especially the end at DL.

DHI
    DHI is offline C-Ticket Holder

BLASPHEMY!!! SOARIN' IS GREAT!!! nuff said
    Wishin' I was in the World

What will you CELEBRATE!

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

After waiting more than an hour I couldn't believe how disappointing this ride was. The screen had bits of something stuck to it and the film seemed scratched in places. I don't understand what the fuss is about. It was just OK in my opinion. I really would have preferred to see kitchen kabaret instead.

bety is offline Disney World Beast

Quote Originally Posted by elvistelth View Post
    After waiting more than an hour I couldn't believe how disappointing this ride was. The screen had bits of something stuck to it and the film seemed scratched in places. I don't understand what the fuss is about. It was just OK in my opinion. I really would have preferred to see kitchen kabaret instead.
    Wow. If that had happened to me I probably wouldn't like it either.
    I've only been on Soarin a few times, and it was always with a very short wait, and the ride was incredible. Maybe if you try it again, they'll have all of those problems fixed and then you'll love it.
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

britney05 is offline C-Ticket Holder

I think the ride is amazing. Its different and creative and just wonderful.

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

A Florida fly-over would be an improvement, also. I couldn't care less about California.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast