Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Secrets of WDW Discuss Secret Lines in Attractions in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by albino_pygmy You must be pretty lucky if you were on a full boat of people during the day. Usually we don't break spiel for anything when we ...
    Yensid is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by albino_pygmy View Post
    You must be pretty lucky if you were on a full boat of people during the day. Usually we don't break spiel for anything when we have a boat load of guests. There may be the rare occasion where at night when it's slower and you're the only group on a boat, the skipper may give you the option of going through the normal jokes, or you could talk with the skipper and they could point out cool things in the jungle, including the attacking natives.

My son actually got to "steer" the JC boat for the entire ride on our most recent trip. It was just getting dark out - but the boat was full. He was even give a skippers license when he pulled into the dock. This made his whole trip!
    DVC Member
    AP Holder

iluvdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by ftg09 View Post
    On another website, I read that four weasles on Splash Mountain make an added comment. They are supposed to be located after the "bees scene" on your right side. The first three say "We," "Love," "You." The last one says "FSU!" which stands for Florida State University. It is rumored that several Imagineers, that had graduated from FSU, placed them there while working on Splash Mountain. I haven't had a chance to check it out myself, but I will on my next Disney World vacation.
    When I was there in July I heard it say fsu!
    Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -- Walt Disney

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I know! I was really excited when I was there in August and I heard it! It's just one of those things you wouldn't hear unless you knew exactly what they were saying.

Geef is offline A-Ticket holder
    Flashback... The "Country Bear Jamboree" used to empty out into the "Mile Long Bar" (a bar w/ mirrors on both ends). On the wall near the doors were the 3 mounted heads (Buff, max and Melvin).

We were in the "Mile Long Bar" when the show let out and unknown to us, the 3 heads start to sing the song that they were singing in the theater. I was standing near them looking at them when this happened. Needless to say, this almost scared the pre-drank Coke products out of me!?! Instead I had a facial meltdown.

thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder
    I have a couple that sound kinda off.......During the Country Bear jamboree when Henry and Sammy are interrupted by Big Al, it kinda sounds like Sammy yells out What the _____?!?!! And during the Break down spiel at Journey to Imagination after Dr Channing tells you to remain seated please you can hear him whisper "what the heck is going on?"

thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder
    On another website, I read that four weasles on Splash Mountain make an added comment. They are supposed to be located after the "bees scene" on your right side. The first three say "We," "Love," "You." The last one says "FSU!" which stands for Florida State University. It is rumored that several Imagineers, that had graduated from FSU, placed them there while working on Splash Mountain. I haven't had a chance to check it out myself, but I will on my next Disney World vacation.

Actually they are gophers, there are 4. the first 3 now actually just hoot and holler, but the 4th still pops down from the cieling and does say FSU. The imagineer that placed his soundboard did in fact go to Florida State and did put that in there as somewhat of a gag joke. :-) the rumors are true!

StrikerObi is offline A-Ticket holder
    I love the FSU Weasel. I'm an alumni of the University and that little guy is my favorite part of the ride (yes, even more than the drop). He shows up right before the climb to the top of the final hill. He pops down from the ceiling and shots "FSU!".

Caribbean Lady is offline Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    I love hearing about all of this! I'm definitely going to keep my ears open when I next visit the World!
    tale as old as time...

It's official... I'm too far away from the Magic
    When you wish upon a star...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123